Tell bungie

halo

Tell bungie to upgrade reach make the bloom proply, more ranks like lt.commander and war hero, get the armor lock out of the arena, tell bungie to relese a title update because it is just the same reach but the gametypes and maps and i love halo reach but i noticed that it needed some changes and people are stop playing reach and go to their black ops and then halo reach would be dead by when i think when Gears of War 3 comes out they have to do a title update and ranked matches. I am tring to help so that halo reach would be better than black ops people still play this game and they want changes or they will leave i bet that so save halo reach send this to bungie please.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, they did the same thing with halo 2. They gave us the 1.1 update for the new maps and some physic tweaks, but sadly that was all. It's a shame the 343 team over there didn't really have, or MS didnt want to, give 343 a dedicated site similar to Bungie. It would be nice to see some of the stuff they do, the faces of the team etc...

To me, "more classic" means removing armor abilities and assassinations, and loading in some the standard equipment from the other Halo titles. With the script system they have in place for the engine, it would not be too difficult to script in the use of classic halo 1, 2 and 3 weapons into the multiplayer matchmaking. It would go nicely with the re-done maps I think. Oh, and make certain weapons dual-weilding again. SMG + Plasma Rifle always ruled for me!

To me, "more classic" means removing armor abilities and assassinations, and loading in some the standard equipment from the other Halo titles. With the script system they have in place for the engine, it would not be too difficult to script in the use of classic halo 1, 2 and 3 weapons into the multiplayer matchmaking. It would go nicely with the re-done maps I think. Oh, and make certain weapons dual-weilding again. SMG + Plasma Rifle always ruled for me!

*cough* add the Battle Rifle *cough* :)

B

Tell bungie to upgrade reach make the bloom proply, more ranks like lt.commander and war hero, get the armor lock out of the arena, tell bungie to relese a title update because it is just the same reach but the gametypes and maps and i love halo reach but i noticed that it needed some changes and people are stop playing reach and go to their black ops and then halo reach would be dead by when i think when Gears of War 3 comes out they have to do a title update and ranked matches. I am tring to help so that halo reach would be better than black ops people still play this game and they want changes or they will leave i bet that so save halo reach send this to bungie please.

Armor lock's been REMOVED since last year and I find bloom good as it is.

Why I find bloom as good as it is? Simple: spamming =/= rapid pacing.

Most people that complaint about spammers on dmr battles actually encountered rapid pacers, which consists on pacing the shot but pulling the trigger the second bloom is restored. This gives the feeling of spamming but isn't.

So...... no, why fix what's not broken? Some people just learned a skill that is easily mistaken. The only way I can see every one okay with that is if bloom take longer to recover. But then they would complaint about how long it takes... so either way, there's going to be complaints.

Edit: Also, people asked for a more classic Halo on Reach, meaning no assassination animations, dual-wielding and no health bars. Well guess what: Before Reach came out it was requested a more classic halo... which is health bars, no dual-wielding... and then they just added a few things.

And to add these new features they might (might) need to change everything in the game. Which could backfire and just brake it...

To be honest, everyone should just be pleased with what they have instead of just wanting for something else or just plain more and focus on the future.