Halo 3 ODST: Audio log not working!

iahmed786

We all love the Halo 3 ODST Audio Logs, How we search for them and how we find them by accident. First time I played the campaign, I already collected the first 21 of them before I even finished the game 1st time and found them all by accident!. Now that i finished the game a couple of times, I'm now stuck on the 24'th (Circle 8, Arc 3). I already collected them up to the 23'rd (Circle 8, Arc 2) but as I arrive at the 24th, It doesn't glow yellow! Meaning that I can't continue! I looked at the map on the web and my visor and I AM in the right place for the 24th audio log, but it won't glow! I try restarting the Bonus mission "Mombasa Streets" go to the audio log and still nothing! it just won't turn yellow meaning I can't add it to my collection! Meaning I will never complete the collection, meaning I will NEVER get the achievement!

I'm using this:

http://wikigameguide...cations_and_Map

This is the REAL map with the audio logs in order of where they're found.(Yes I know the 30th is hidden on Data Hive when you find the previous 29) I even watched it's tutorial to see if I was in the right place and I was because my visor mode said so!

Just as I found and listened to the 23rd, I made a Long drive on my mongoose to the 24th and it wasn't glowing yellow! Do I have to complete some of the other missions if I have to make it glow yellow, or do I have to restart the game form the 1st mission again?

Please this is the most annoying problem. I Googled it and NO forum site has a specific answer.

Edit: This video should help with the location, hopefully you are in the right place.

I Know, I've seen that video tutorial but it still doesn't glow yellow. it needs to glow yellow in order for me to play it

If it is not glowing, are you absolutely certain you did not unlock it, possibly out of order?

I checked my Visor data, it saves the audio logs in numbered order (also it helps listen to the story in order), there is nothing on my list after Circle 8, Arc 2(23rd audio log) and I need Circle 8, Arc 3(24th Audio log).

So I'm 100% sure still I don't have it.