Can you survive to a zombie invasion?

Darkassassin

This was already started in general discussion but i m going to put how this work. If you want to ask something just tell me.

First i post a situation and i give you some options. You only answerwhat i ask if i ask by example Do you want to go to the police station? You only answer YES OR NO. PLEASE dont answer yes i go to the police station. Where i find some survivors and we block the doors..... and things like that Please dont put them. Next depending of what you answer you can survive or not. There are decitions that will cost your life. When i finish with you or the person that is participating im going tu put a diferent situation with diferent problems and options. And someone is going to answer the situation. the first one that post an answer is the next one that participate. If you want to participate but there is one participating you send me a message and i apart you a place.

If something is not clear tell me.

SITUATION:

You are inside of your house the zombies are outside. Choose weapons (the wepons must be things that you can find in a house. You can choose a pistol. like a revolver or a desert eagle something like that.

Are you shure you dont want to take anything else like a knife or something like that? couse you dont have unlimited ammo.

dont worry, he changed his settings to bottomless clip

just kidding :thumbsup:

take the gun in one hand. Find the biggest knife in the house and carry it in the other hand. Put a pocket knife in your pocket as well. and if you want, go in the garage and take the longest tool you can find with something sharp on the end of it.

so whats next??

Now that you have the guns you need to decide where you want to go. Police station, Jail, a Wall-Mar, Stay on your house, the house of your girlfriend. Or go to the house of your girlfriend and take her with you. (if you decide this last one also put where you want to go after take your girlfriend.

Now that you have the guns you need to decide where you want to go. Police station, Jail, a Wall-Mar, Stay on your house, the house of your girlfriend. Or go to the house of your girlfriend and take her with you. (if you decide this last one also put where you want to go after take your girlfriend.

take the girlfriend and also find any big dudes you can but dont go to the police station. Everyone else would be going there and it would attract the zombie's attention. I would stay at home in the second floor of the house and barricade the stairs. Instead of trying to stop the zombies from coming in multiple doors and windows, funnel them into one spot where they will be easy targets.

I say go into the panic room in the house with 7 inch thick steel (on both sides) hydraulic door, with 5 13 inch thick cylindrical locking mechanism, and 12 inch thick steel walls. Also there is monitors a radio, satelite phone a t.v and 6 months worth of esentials and two seperate backup power supplies (main power is created via geothermal electrics).

I say go into the panic room in the house with 7 inch thick steel (on both sides) hydraulic door, with 5 13 inch thick cylindrical locking mechanism, and 12 inch thick steel walls. Also there is monitors a radio, satelite phone a t.v and 6 months worth of esentials and two seperate backup power supplies (main power is created via geothermal electrics).

.........that works to........