Wait what!

Guest FreeSETHMAN

Guest FreeSETHMAN

How come when I post something I only get like 2 reply's and when someone else does it they get like over 300 reply's this is not far to anyone at all note that x5had0wxMa9nuMx Came up with this and I agree!

• Like 2

It always ends up for me like that. Not using names but when some members post a status *sometimes just a silly GAME* they get, a million posts ad replies. I post a thread or something with my heart and soul i get 2 replies. That's on reason why i don't post anymore. Because for some reason this forum is getting dominated by GAME THREADS!

Title is everything, if the title doesn't attract someone then you aren't going to get anyone to look at it. I have been a member of this site for like 2 weeks but if you look at my threads they all have upwards of 250+ views. Just think of a decent title.

Title is everything, if the title doesn't attract someone then you aren't going to get anyone to look at it. I have been a member of this site for like 2 weeks but if you look at my threads they all have upwards of 250+ views. Just think of a decent title.

Are you serious? "ban the member above you for no reason" sure makes sense! doesn't it???

If nobody is viewing or replying on your threads how can you really get mad at them. People are always looking for topics and discussions to add their opinions and insight on. If you post a topic or post that somebody feels is worth posting on then replies will follow.

As far as game threads are concerned I'd like to point out that offbeat no longer counts towards post count. So anybody who is angry with the Game thread dominacne around these forums can expect them to die down a whole lot.

No offence or anything, but word of advice, try to use trustworthy sources to get your information from, because in this thread "http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11958-182/" you link to a youtube video, where a guy talks about "what he thinks" will be in the next MC update. In addition, try to use a better text layout and some better colours, and try to make the title intriguing.

As someone who has made a thread with 0 replies and a thread with 1,500 replies I have figured out that it mostly has to do with the title, it has to be interesting, attractive, weird, or any combination of those to attract people in. This is why threads like "Ban the Member Above you for no Reason" are so popular, it's because when you see that title you think "Ha, that's a fun idea, and I really want to have some fun and ban other members!".

Another thing that works is when you have a thread that doesn't require any real effort or thought. Take my "Describe the member above you in 3 words" thread, you look at the title of that and think "Good, all I have to do is get in, look at someones name, and type three words". That very simple thread has gotten 1,500 replies for no other reason then the fact that it is kind of fun and extremely convenient.