The High Council(Merged/Shut-Down)

The High Council, Fleet Name. 1st Fleet of Sublime Transendence.

Rank System

High Council(Mr. Payne, Zuko 'Zarhamee)

Honour Guards

Lower Council

Special Operations

Warriors

Rank Descriptions:

The warriors is be the lowest in rank and make up the core of The High Council. Warriors will have a Solid Blue armor color and will have the "Minor" armor configuration.

Special Operations is as the name suggests Special Ops and can be drafted to the Honor Guards, Spec Ops there color pallet varies, the Stealth(Minor, Major) use Solid Black, Rangers use Solid Green, Zealots use Solid Gold, Special Operations Commander uses any mix of the lower ranking Special Operations.

Honour Guards. The Honor Guards will have a Maroon armor color and Yellow secondary armor color(They will use the "General" armor configuration. Honor Guards may be drafted into the Lower council.

The last, and highest rank of The High Council is Councilor. Councilors will be able to choose any of the armor configuration except for "Minor" and must have White primary armor color and Silver secondary armor color.

Members must follow the color and armor configuration rules or they may face punishment.

Lower Council:

There will be a lower council that is made of members that are hand chosen by the members of the High Council. The lower council is a group that decides what ideas are passed onto the High Council and decide the punishment given to members that have done wrong.

Chain of Command:

In The High Council there is no one leader there will be at least 2 Councilors at any one time. Councilors decide what the clan will do and work in the form of majority rule where if the majority of the councilors agree to it then it will happen. Ideas can be presented to the Councilors only by the Lower Council, if a lower ranking member wants to present an idea to a councilor then they must first present it to a member of the Lower Council. If the Lower Council members decide that it is good enough to go before the High Council then they then present it to them. Orders made by the High Council are to be followed without question or you may face punishment.

Gatherings:

High Council meetings will be held at least once a month to review the performance of the clan and address any concerns. Lower Council meetings will be held whenever they are needed (punishments, Ideas, etc.). If there are urgent matters then a High Council meeting can be called at that time.

War and Clan particapations:

Warriors will be able to participate in matchmaking and custom games at their own discretion as long as it isn't intended to be for the glory of the clan. Field Commanders will be able to lead warriors into non-clan battles (Multiplayer)but can participate in clan battles. Zealots can also participate in clan battles but also can start clan battles. Honor Guards can start clan battles as well as participate. The right to declare war on another clan is left to the councilors only(as stated above)if the majority of the councilors agree that war is the right path to take.

Alliances:

The High Council is open to alliances to other elite clans as well as long as that clan is not associated with a spartan clan and doesn't have any spartan members. The right to succeed from an alliance is left to the High Council.

Clan Growth:

If/When the clans numbers increase Individual squads may be assigned to each Field Commander (Zealots will be leaders of multiple squads and Honor Guards are a faction by themselves.) Members of the rank "Zealot" and up can also act as recruiters. Requirements for recruitment are left up to the member that is acting as a recruiter.

Punishment:

Punishment for wrong doings will be decided by the Lower council members with no involvement by the High Council unless there is a tie in votes made by the Lower Council Members. Punishments can range from temporarily banning from clan battles to being removed from the clan entirely. Banishment from the clan can only be decided by the members of the High Council.

This is as far as I've gotten with the chain of command but I will be working on it. The High Council is a clan in development nothing serious yet but I will recruit as many Elites as I can. If you want to join or have an idea for the clan please leave a comment below. I will be checking this thread often so if i don't get back to you right away don't get too worried about it.

Edited by Mʀ. Pᴀʏɴᴇ

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am very sorry to hear that and I hope we will get the chance to compete against each other in the future one day!

Best of luck :)

Clan of the Night.

As a majority of their clan has joined into us as a result of a merge, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience; I would welcome a clan match sometime soon. As a result of our large numbers, we can only offer a 6v6 upwards.

A 4v4 can be arranged if it is absolutely necessary. It will have to be an MLG gametype against our team. Please contact: x Paarthurnax x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Nym 146

I did note the day of your clan's origin, July 28th, 2012. This THC was formed back in early May, but due to the size of our thread and the decision to merge, it was locked and hidden upon request. Since the merge was incomplete, some members remain, many of which are not in the ranking system.

So you copied our name.

However, a Spartan council isn't very accurate to Halo Lore. Plus, it seems to me that there is no real ranking system to your clan.

Would you be able to provide evidence of this?

We are called The High Council as a Cannabis based Joke, the active ingredient in Cannabis being THC.

Our Clan has no ranking system because a ranking system is not required in order to have fun :)

Odd that I have never seen you guys on Waypoint or anywhere else for that matter.

So put simply, you have no eveidence to support the claim that we 'copied you'.

Just somethings I wanted to point out,

1. I didn't claim that you guys copied us just pointed out the names.

2. The 'Leader' of the Clan is not old enough to legally play Halo.

3. We are more than just a Halo Clan, we play other games too.

4. We have a website which cost time, money and effort to set up.

Well first off, age has nothing to do with gaming I'm 15 and play some of the most violent games and am joining the Military in a few years, 2nd I'm digging through me and Vitamin PWN's PM of randomness to find out what it was he said to quote it "i hide it so it's still there, it's just people cant see it, that way if you need something from it later it's still there" - Vitamin PWN Sent 26 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Well that's fair enough then.

And yes, age does have something to do with gaming, games have an age restriction and the Halo community would be such a better place if it was adhered to.

I will bring this news before the voting council to determine what action must be taken.

Although I have to say that we are clearly more dedicated then you guys.