Who plays Dungeons and dragons

DDO is terrible, sorry just have to say that. I love playing DnD in real life, I also play Magic The Gathering. DnD and Magic used to be my life pretty much, up until about 6 months ago I was top 10 in my state, youngest person to ever do that. Also, MTG would be a great class, it teaches quick thinking, constant strategy, keeps you constantly wanting to watch out for your opponents mistake. If I play one card wrong and you have an instant that can turn the game around, I would lose. Happened to me a lot back in the days I first got into Tourny MTG. As far as DnD I played 3.5 as an Elven Archer. I pretty much broke my character because of the things I would do. My entire party went off together and I would just leave them and go do my own thing. I ended up going into a shop, trading a basic longbow for an Elven Enchantment Enhanced LongBow that had tracking, it was an auto hit unless I rolled less than an 8. It also had crits for 18 or higher rolls. And my armor was like a 28. For an Elf at level 12, that was pretty much tops.