Halo 4 leaks

iDavid5

thx for the post idavid sounds interesting but im taking this info with a grain of salt, and if any of it is true i bet there will be a lot of complaining when it comes out

Honestly people need to quit complaining and just accept the fact that 343 has the right to do whatever they want with the game, and I'm guessing what they meant by AI is that it would be like in Halo 1, where other soldiers are there.

As of now the website has been authorized by Microsoft to delete the video. The information sounds true and might be real. See for yourself by clicking here.

I like how it said chief was sprinting haha "which could be a return on sprint aa" he sprinted in all the halo 3 trailers too and there was no aa sprint in halo 3

Please, please, please don't let that be true....I'm sorry but if that was Halo 4..Thats just not Halo. They do realize theres still covenant left right? All they've done is kill their leader. They still have the rest of the brutes and whatevers following them left. It just wouldnt feel like Halo if we're not killing covenant. I really wish they wouldn't have continued chiefs story. It had a good ending as it was. And seriously? Halo 4,5, AND 6? Thats just too much. Why not tell stories about the war? Theres so much we havent seen. Or continue Halo Wars? What about that cliff hanger? ODST 2 (With a different squad.)? I would love to see both of those. How bout the other 20 years of the war we have seen hardly anything of?