Do we know any more about Cortana Net??

Yayap7

I am not sure where this post is best to be put up, but as far as I know, this does relate to Halo 4, soo herego..

Cortana Net. I am not sure if 343 has really explained this yet or not. It doesn't seem like they have..

As far as I understand it from what a few 343 people have eluded to, it's possibly 343's version of Bungie.net for Halo 4..?

I'm kind of confused now though because Waypoint has been updated recently with FileShare and such, but I suppose all of that's just for Reach for now..

It seems like Cortana Net will be a STAT tracking system, but also will have some legitimacy and use in Halo 4 in-game. I'm not sure if it's just 343's version of STAT tracking for Halo 4, but from the little of what they have said, it will carry more weight in the canon/fiction as well..?

I'm just talking from vague memory, but I remember something they called CortanaNet a while ago that will be a huge addition to Waypoint/Halo 4.. And so I presume they are still working on it until they launch Halo 4, although I may be totally wrong.. But even the name of this "network" seems intriguing..

-It just seems like it will be more than just stat tracking.

What do you think? Does anyone else remember a hint about anything called a CortanaNet that might be shown or released in the future? Could it also relate to the Xbox Smart Glass/ Halo 4/Waypoint functionality?

I am not sure where this post is best to be put up, but as far as I know, this does relate to Halo 4, soo herego..

Cortana Net. I am not sure if 343 has really explained this yet or not. It doesn't seem like they have..

As far as I understand it from what a few 343 people have eluded to, it's possibly 343's version of Bungie.net for Halo 4..?

I'm kind of confused now though because Waypoint has been updated recently with FileShare and such, but I suppose all of that's just for Reach for now..

It seems like Cortana Net will be a STAT tracking system, but also will have some legitimacy and use in Halo 4 in-game. I'm not sure if it's just 343's version of STAT tracking for Halo 4, but from the little of what they have said, it will carry more weight in the canon/fiction as well..?

I'm just talking from vague memory, but I remember something they called CortanaNet a while ago that will be a huge addition to Waypoint/Halo 4.. And so I presume they are still working on it until they launch Halo 4, although I may be totally wrong.. But even the name of this "network" seems intriguing..

-It just seems like it will be more than just stat tracking.

What do you think? Does anyone else remember a hint about anything called a CortanaNet that might be shown or released in the future? Could it also relate to the Xbox Smart Glass/ Halo 4/Waypoint functionality?

http://cortana.net/

Check the source code and it says "Hah, I bet you were expecting a hidden message here weren't you."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...