CREDIT BANNED?

mottomtto

OK so I like understand., why some people get banned but I got on yesterday and I was banned so I'm trying to fig out why I did and how long will it last I hardly do bad stuff to get banned so I'm kind of offended at the fact I did now if it's a legit reason that's pool I can except that. But if I didn't deserve. It then y bann me? Plz help I'm very confused

What have you recently done? Anything boost wise, modding...?

Usually, these only last a day, a week, or max a month or year. Usually a day or week. Of course, all depending on the severity of offence.

Leaving = a day

Boosting = a month / day if not much

DDOSing = Month/Year/Perm Ban.

Hacking = Perm Ban

• Like 1

I am 71 years old and have attained the rank of inheritor, have full armour and over 11million credits so have no reason to cheat. I am a really crap player with an atrocious K/D ratio but my rank has been built up by the many hours playing swat. I have been banned from getting credits when I played with my wife as a guest so my wife got her own account but the console and my account have been banned so she cannot progress. A previous ban was only lifted a few days ago. So can somebody explain why there is this semi-permanent ban on my account and why there is no recourse or complaints procedure so that I can utilize 100% a game that I have bought and paid for. I am NOT a cheat and object to being coloured as one.