There Are Armor Abilites :(

Donut

If you do not post up poof, I call BS. Its common knowledge that the Classic maps in CEA are just maps for Reach. This is not news. I have read nothing to lead me to believe they will have AA's on the classic maps. CEA is a one disk game with MP maps that play on the Reach MP system. It's not completely like ODST was, you will not get a complete set of maps for Reach on CEA.

Also, you do not have to own Reach to even play the classic maps. Its like a MP option that uses the Reach MP system for MM.

you didn't have to own halo 3 to play the multiplayer disk for ODST either...

Halo CEA comes with a mappack for Reach, that's the multiplayer. There is no point for them to make new mappacks for H2 or H3. It's kind of like how ODST came with that halo 3 multiplayer disk, but this is with new maps.

ODST came with new maps, but now you can buy them on the marketplace.

I was not a fan of Reach multiplayer in the slightest. I used to play Halo 3 multiplayer all the time, and it was really fun. The worst thing that happened was a small amount of camping. In Reach, everyone 'nade spams, armor locks, and assassinates. It sucks. Armor locking used to be useful for defending against spammers, but now everyone just uses it as a cheap way to stay safe. Assassinations ruin the fun when you're running around kicking ass and suddenly you get stabbed in third person by some idiot who was camping behind a corner. Finally, what's with bloom? It's Halo, not Call of Duty. The base weapons are so inaccurate you may as well just pull a death charge in the hopes of beating your enemy down.