What Halo 4 Really will be About

clutchrXn

I don't know why I posted it in about 3-5 different topics before making my own, but here's some things you should know.

You will not be fighting Forerunners or Precursors. Both are considered extinct. Forerunners have confirmed the death of Precursors as no longer existing, they were believed to have been the Forerunners creators. The evidence supporting Forerunners death is simple because they would not allow the Covenant to go around untouched on their planets, and Halos. There has been no sign of them since the activation of the rings, and believe me, if there were any left around, you would have seen them.

It's debatable that humans are related to Forerunners considering they had existed before humans, but it's been said that we are descendants of Forerunners. The Forerunners chose the human race as part of their re-population of the universe if the Halo rings were to be activated, hence why a portal to the Ark was place on our planet. The Forerunners were the guardians of the galaxy and soon moved beyond the belief of needing weaponry, which leads to their downfall. They had the power to stunt evolution or increase growth of intelligent life. An example would be us, humans they performed devolution of the human empire to prevent further conflict emanating from what they considered a "violent species."

An Ancient evil does not refer to Precursors or Forerunners. Precursors really were nothing to us besides a more advanced race, nothing evil there. Forerunners might as well be considered our guardians, they deemed us "special" in their eyes, they never were our enemy. 343 Guilty Spark and 2401 Penitent Tangent referred to 117, and humans, as "Reclaimers." Like stated earlier, we were their chosen race.

The ancient evil can pretty much refer to only 1 thing, and that is the Flood. What led to the fall of the Forerunners, was an AI defecting to the Flood named 05-032 Mendicant Bias who was turned by a Gravemind on the belief that the Forerunners were stunting universal growth of a superior race. Offensive Bias was created to counter Mendicant. No evidence is available to declare Mendicant Bias was destroyed. Being an AI of Forerunner technology, do not be surprised if this game turns into Sierra-117 fighting off the Flood with Forerunner technology on his side, such as Sentinels.

I foresee this being Offensive Bias on your side, you being a Reclaimer fending off Mendicant and advanced Flood with Sentinels on your side as well as against. There will probably be new weapons, that of Forerunner technology.

Most of this information, and a lot more can be found at http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. Educate yourselves if you are bored. There's a lot of information than you know on this game and it's all actually quite interesting. I really do help this clears things up and sheds some light on what is coming up in the next game.

You might want to read the Halo books, especially the first in the Forerunner series before coming to your conclusion. If you want to read a spoiler by me, see below. If not, stop reading and go get the books.

The flood were originally a powder sent in a vial, picked up by HUMANS before the Human-Forerunner War. Yes, the humans were incredibly advanced before fighting the Forerunner. Humans and Prophets (known as San Shyuum (or something like that)) were originally allies that helped to find a "cure" for the Flood and were able to defeat it. The Forerunner made an error by killing off the Prophets who knew the cure, and the Humans were sent back to the stone age for resisting them. At the very end of the book, the last Precursor was seen, and he said that the Flood was the Precursor response to their defeat at the hands of the Forerunner. The Precursors are very evil.

well i think that the enemy that you will battle on halo 4 is in fact the sentinels because in the end of halo 3, 343 guilty spark tries to kill you but you end up killing him so once you do that the sentinels attack you and they become a enemy

Another interesting note is the fact that the last remaining Precursor, escaped. Read the book? Got every piece of knowledge?

Yeah, when Mendicant Bias activated a Halo Ring to test fire it, he ended up freeing the Precursor trapped on Charum Hakkor. No one knows or can even speculate as to his whereabouts or what it is that he is doing. That could lead to a VERY interesting future for the Halo franchise.

Another interesting note is the fact that the last remaining Precursor, escaped. Read the book? Got every piece of knowledge?

Yeah, when Mendicant Bias activated a Halo Ring to test fire it, he ended up freeing the Precursor trapped on Charum Hakkor. No one knows or can even speculate as to his whereabouts or what it is that he is doing. That could lead to a VERY interesting future for the Halo franchise.

What book are you talking about? I have not read anything after Ghosts of Onyx.

I'd hope there is a good storyline, like having some random UNSC people on the Planet/Spaceship/Deathstar looking thing, like the People from the UNSC Spirit of Fire, because in the "Legendary" Ending the A.I. was like "Captain, wake up," because they probably spotted the Planet/Spaceship/Deathstar looking think... or Onyx where Halsey and the remaining Spartans are on the you know.... o-o

Ahh Very interisting.

Their are actually some interisting possibilities with halo 4;

we may just see some surviving forerunners (forgive me for any miss spelled words )

REMEMBER!!!!! NOT ALL forerunners were killed

They had SHIELD WORLDS to protect variouse species (and quite possibly, them selves)

But we may (GOD WHY?!!??!!) once again meet the flood

But possibly the biggest of all, SOMETHING INTIRELY differint

All we know so far is that it is a "Ancient Threat"

Now hear me out, the Forerunners dissapeared, so they may still be alive, although it may not be.

I believe the idea that it may be forerunners has a FAIR chance, now that DOES NOT mean I think its a 100% chance, I just thing theirs a chance. Now, the reason the forerunners may not have stopped the whole Human-Covie war may have simply been becouse (this may sound ridiculouse, but here it goes) they were TRAPPED. If you have read Ghost of Onyx (now I havent read the secound) you will know that once the group was inside the planet, they coundnt get OUT! Now, you may find it ridicuoulouse but its possible

I would Write more but its rather late, so thats all i have to say for know

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM A VERY Evil Engineer

Ahh Very interisting.

Their are actually some interisting possibilities with halo 4;

we may just see some surviving forerunners (forgive me for any miss spelled words )

REMEMBER!!!!! NOT ALL forerunners were killed

They had SHIELD WORLDS to protect variouse species (and quite possibly, them selves)

But we may (GOD WHY?!!??!!) once again meet the flood

But possibly the biggest of all, SOMETHING INTIRELY differint

All we know so far is that it is a "Ancient Threat"

Now hear me out, the Forerunners dissapeared, so they may still be alive, although it may not be.

I believe the idea that it may be forerunners has a FAIR chance, now that DOES NOT mean I think its a 100% chance, I just thing theirs a chance. Now, the reason the forerunners may not have stopped the whole Human-Covie war may have simply been becouse (this may sound ridiculouse, but here it goes) they were TRAPPED. If you have read Ghost of Onyx (now I havent read the secound) you will know that once the group was inside the planet, they coundnt get OUT! Now, you may find it ridicuoulouse but its possible

I would Write more but its rather late, so thats all i have to say for know

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM A VERY Evil Engineer

Copypasta terribad message huh? Too bad the moderators here are a lazy bunch, else I could laugh while you get banned.