Halo wars 2 news #4

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

Guest The Noob Slayer

HALO WARS NEWS

Recently,a topic went up on waypoint saying 343 is not making halo wars2 . Don't be afraid I have another company that might be making it.Bay view games there making halo galaxy of combat as we speak.They said after a month after there last game there where making a halo with another game two.A sequel.

Then I noticed a Blurry R on each vid they made. I have know idea what this means Ihighly doubt it means RTS(real time strategy) it probably fraps or something since its a PC game.Although bay view games probably ain't making an RTS.

If you think of something concact me.

Well 343 isn't making any halo wars anytime soon according to my info.Although I thought of something a company doesn't have to be the person to make a game!! People can that's why I'm looking for volunteers to see what we can come up with to make a small game soon to convince a big company to make halo wars 2.

Well that's all except if you want to help write these threads you can I'm hoping to make them article size.

Comunnity question

Do you think bay games will make Halo Wars 2?

Please support our projects!

Don't post trash about our projects

Donate to our servers for prizes!

BVG is not an actual game company. It's a small group of programmers using Cryengine to add halo elements, something already done before over and over again. I had planned to do a Halo style content team myself, comprised of Halo 2 map makers from around the globe. We wouldn't be doing anything like SP stuff though. we would be introducing a whole new level of competative play on the Cryengine platform.