halo 4 weapons

choppa boppa

Personally, I think it would be sweet if they could maybe spread theyre wings, and maybe have a couple different types odf pistols, snipers, and rifles, but not like COD (I hate cod) Just an arsenal available for everyone that still provides solid gameplay and variety at the same time. Maybe with a odst pistol thrown in there :D

Okay, i read every post on this page and i have noticed a lot of you (almost all of you) want the BR back. Some want both the D.M.R and BR back. I think they should definitely bring back the BR, but having a little variety wouldn't hurt.

There are different types of each weapon in halo. (ex: Halo:CE AR 60r clip or red plasma rifle) There are 13 variants of the magnum alone, 4 variants of the AR, 3 variants of the BR including one with a 60r clip (BTW the D.M.R is a completely different weapon) It would be nice having some variety with covenant weapons too, like both the focus rifle and the beam rifle, carbine and needle rifle, You know mix things up a little.

I am fine with some hardcore forerunner technologies, but at some point you just got to get back to the the basic ballistics of bullets.

I don't use duel S.M.Gs , but i know that some people really like it so just to make everyone happy if it was my game i would put duel wield back in...the kids need something against us.

Grenades need variety too, so bringing back the fire bomb or the spike grenade would be sweet.

Also, i heard someone say that the AR should be on the left side of the screen and that gave me an idea. What if there was a setting that allowed you to switch what hand you hold you weapons, like a left/ right hand setting. to add to that maybe if you put that setting on it switchs the triggers and bumpers, so lefties shoot with LT instead of RT?

Just a thought, post some comments about this idea and tell me what you think can improve about it.