[Rumor] Halo 2 Anniversary.

Adam91

Halo2.jpg

A rumor has risen that Halo 2 anniversary edition is set to come out this year according to neogaf member "ntkrnl", a newly mod verified source. Now rumors for a Halo 2 anniversary have come up before but neogaf is known to be reliable as it is a very exclusive site and holds a heavy verification process to all members and posts, any posts that are unreliable results in the member getting banned pretty quickly, it is also a site that many game devs post on. Ntkrnl has went through the verification process and he has been allowed to continue posting after the Halo 2 anniversary post.

Here is what he said

"What has me excited right now is the revisiting of Halo. So later this year we're gonna get Halo 2 Anniversary edition WITH ALL SORTS OF ****. On Xbox One. November 11th!

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition

-

Halo 5 beta access

Halo real time show... think Forward Unto Dawn (not the Spielberg stuff)

Someone told me there was going to be an alternative f*cking ending. "

Not only does he speak about Halo 2 anniversary he also mentions that it will come with access to a Halo 5 beta and will see another live action series similar to forward unto dawn.

What is also interesting is that we had recent tweets from Major Nelson that seemed to be a little suspicious talking about how he's fascinated by bee's. This led many people to speculate that another I Love Bee's ARG was coming thus leaving many people to believe he was teasing at Halo 2 Anniversary.

What was even more interesting is that 405th Infantry Division (the company that made the viral campaigns for Halo 4) tweeted "HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE - Truth?" two day's after Major Nelsons tweet. That is a direct quote from

ilovebees.com.

So could this rumor hold some value this time around? Either way it should still be taken with a grain of salt.

Other Reports

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My only request 343, please do not change the engine. Although it was great to see updated graphics for the Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, it did not play and feel exactly the same as the original. I would really just be satisfied with a high def update of Halo 2