Double XP and MEGA XP Coming to Halo 4

DarknessX03

Hey everyone! So earlier today Dewxp.com was revealed, but thanks to Neogaf member Demoncarnotaur we get to check out what's available for Double XP and MEGA XP from Mountain Dew and Doritos. The post is below.

"Gamefuel stuffs:

The Mtn Dew Game Fuel/Halo 4 "Unlock and Load" promotion (the "Promotion") begins October 14, 2012 at 12:00:01 p.m. ET and ends January 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). By participation in the Promotion, each individual unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay North America, Inc. ("Sponsors"), whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. The computer clock of the Sponsors' webmaster is the official time-keeping device in the promotion.

Each time an eligible individual ("Participant(s)") logs onto the Website using their e-mail address and enters a Code, the Participant will automatically receive the amount of Double XP (Experience Points) or MEGA XP matches (Double XP and MEGA XP Matches will be collectively referred to as "XP Matches") associated with their Code (as specified below) and will receive one (1) Prize Entry (as described below) good for one (1) entry into one (1) sweepstakes drawing of their choice.

*Power of 1 Bonus: Buy a participating Mtn Dew product and any bag of participating Doritos and enter the Codes together and you can receive a weekly bonus of Two (2) Double XP Matches. Limit one (1) Power of 1 Bonus per week per Participant.

For the purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘week' is defined as 12:00:01 p.m. ET, Monday through 11:59:59 a.m. ET the following Monday.

**Power of 3 Bonus: Buy a participating Halo® 4 Game from Wal-Mart, a participating Mtn Dew 24 pack and any specially-marked 11.5 oz or 10.5 oz bag of participating Doritos and enter the Codes together and you can receive a one-time bonus of a Twelve (12) Double XP Matches. Limit one (1) Power of 3 Bonus per the life of the promotion.

***Dollar General Bonus: Buy a participating Mtn Dew 20 oz. product and any bag of participating Doritos 2 oz. or 3 oz. single serve bags purchased together in the same Point of Sale/Point of Purchase store transaction at participating Dollar General stores and receive a printed receipt that contains a special additional bonus Code worth Two (2) Double XP Matches. Can only receive One (1) special additional bonus code per printed receipt transaction. There are no limits to the number of times a Participant can receive this special Dollar General bonus throughout the life of this promotion.

Each Code can only be used once, subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code, will be void. A maximum of 750 Code entries per person/Account throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one Account per person. A maximum of 200 Matches worth of XP Matches per Gamer ID throughout the Promotion Period. Each person can only enter Codes into one Account under one registration. If a person enters Codes into multiple Accounts, then Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may void any such Codes and Accounts. Total number of Codes distributed by Sponsors throughout the Promotion Period is approximately 1.5 billion based upon an estimated number of game pieces produced at the time of printing of these Official Rules, given away or obtained through one of the methods mentioned above or through the "No Purchase Necessary" method of entry, actual number may vary. Codes, Prize Entries and XP Matches have no cash value. Codes must be entered on the Website before the end of the Promotion Period and any unused Codes after this time shall be void. At the end of the Promotion Period, any unused XP Matches shall be automatically transferred to the Gamer ID on the gaming platform last chosen by the Participant. The "Dashboard" section of the Website will record all transactions and Account history within your Account, including Codes entered, balances, XP Matches and Prize Entries redeemed. Sponsors assume no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number of Prize Entries or XP Matches acquired as a result thereof as reported on the Website. If any part of any game piece or Code is counterfeited, or if the game piece or Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the game piece or Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsors with respect to Code entry, Account balances, Prize Entries or XP transactions are final and binding, including without limitation, determinations regarding the validity of game pieces.

20oz= 3 matches

12pack= 6 matches

Wal-Mart 24pack (MEGA XP)=12 matches

32 oz./44 oz. Fountain Cups= N/A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N_UHkcQm0ok

GkhAI.png

That's it everyone! Thanks to The Halo Council for this bit of news!

Go ahead and share your thoughts in the comment section below ^_^

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@@@

BMO Harris Bradley Center public relations consultant will work with committees that will study future funding of Cheap NFL Jerseys Milwaukee’s downtown arena and “cultural assets” facilities — underlining the Bradley Center Corp.’s heavy involvement in the upcoming community discussion of the issue.

Also Bradley Center chairman , Custom Ravens Custom New York Giants NFL Jerseys For Sale NFL Jerseys For Sale a Milwaukee attorney, said he will serve on a committee addressing the arena/cultural assets issue. The nonprofit organization that runs the BMO Harris Bradley Center also will have two representatives on the community task force that will study and make recommendations on the needs and funding of Milwaukee’s cultural assets including a multipurpose arena, the , the , the Marcus Center for the Custom New York Giants Jerseys For Sale Performing Arts and the , Marotta said.

“The Bradley Center board and staff will be on both committees,” Marotta told me. “We will have two folks on the task force.”

Marotta described Zeppos as being loaned by the Bradley Center board to the MMAC Cheap Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Sale committee and community task force.

Zeppos downplayed his role when I reached him Thursday morning.

“As the community looks at this issue, the (Bradley Center) board can provide input, Cheap Jerseys help and information and stay abreast of the discussion in the community,” Zeppos told me.

MMAC president said he views Zeppos and the Bradley Center board’s involvement in the MMAC committee and community task force as a partnership.

“It’s a partnership with the Bradley Center board,” Sheehy told me. “...We’re working closely with the Bradley Center and their resources.”

@@@

So sad this adorable child was murdered and by a cowardly boyfriend! I bet his azz wouldn t attack another man!! Women MUST be wholesale nfl jerseys china careful of who we choose as Custom 49ers Jerseys Custom wholesale nfl jerseys cheap 49ers NFL Jerseys Custom 49ers Jerseys Wholesale a boyfriend/husband. U can t leave ur child with every man that claims they love you ESPECIALLY if Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys Wholesale its a new relationship. I don t understand how Adrian P. can play football tomorrow and his son is deceased. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe that s his stress reliever and his strength. Prayers to him and the mother!!!

@@@

Wax Betty White travels to her engagements in a rented U-Haul van, rolled in blankets Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys On Sale cheap sports jerseys online Cheap Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys On Sale and wearing either a teal ball gown with beaded sleeves or a magenta-colored track suit, whichever is appropriate for the occasion. She is Cheap Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys Sale snugly tethered to the vehicle’s interior with cheap nfl jersey a stretch of bungee cord; her upper region is wrapped in tissue Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale paper, which is the only substance allowed to touch Wax Betty White’s face.

@@@

2D platform games are receiving a lot of affection recently. Shovel Knight just cheap nfl jerseys so happens to be a massive nfl jerseys online for sale love letter to the genre. The game features a Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Sale beautiful Wholesale Jerseys and creative 8-bit retro style and soundtrack. Packed with humor, nostalgia, and challenge, this game will Wholesale NFL Jerseys keep you swinging and bouncing on your ShovelBlade until your thumbs give out.

It s a shame Shovel Knight Cheap New York Giants Jerseys On Sale wasn t on the main show floor for more people to see, but word travels fast about a game like this. Yacht Club Games were able to crush their goal on Kickstarter and were easily Greenlit by the community on Steam. The game should be available later this year on Windows, Linux, Max, the Wii U and the 3DS.

@@@

World Series of Poker champ Greg Raymer -- aka "FossilMan" -- won't rot behind Nike NFL Jerseys bars for allegedly soliciting a female prostitute in North Carolina back in March ... he paid his debt to society another way.

As we reported, 49-year-old Raymer -- who's married -- was busted at a Wake Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale Forest hotel during a sting operation, and was subsequently charged with soliciting a hooker.

According to the court documents, New York Giants Jerseys For Cheap obtained by TMZ, officials believe New NFL Jerseys Raymer intended to commit a sexual act that is described as an "abominable and detestable crime against nature."

The document does not Cheap Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale specify which "abominable and detestable" sex act he allegedly had in mind, so, you can let your imaginations run wild with that one.

But good Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Sale news for Raymer ... both charges have been dismissed ... after the man successfully completed 75 hours of community service at a local non-profit.

According to official documents, Raymer -- whose total tournament winnings exceed $7.2 million -- also underwent a mental health assessment.

Not the best hand. But not the worst either.

@@@

Shocker: No One Wants to Watch Jenny McCarthy on The View Jezebel KinjaDeadspinGawkerGizmodoio9JalopnikJezebelKotakuLifehacker SAdvancedInclude UnpublishedInclude RepliesInclude only posts that have...ImagesVideoMarked as SpamG Celebrity, Sex, Fashion for Women. Without Airbrushing. JezebelTop stories Please for a better experience on Jezebel. 42,532gEThe View" data-description="Well%2C%20can%27t%20say%20no%20one%20saw%20this%20coming%3A%20vaccination%20expert%20Jenny%20McCarthy%20is%20not%20at%20all%20popular%20with%20viewers%20of%20The%20View%3B%20her%20job%20is%20reportedly%20in%20jeopardy%20because%20%22her%20big%20mouth%20is%20making%20viewers%20tune%20out.%22%20%20WHAT%3F%20%20YOU%20DON%27T%20SAY%21" data-imagetag="%3Cimg%20src%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fimg.gawkerassets.com%2Fimg%2F1936ej3b21cbkjpg%2Fku-medium.jpg%22%20%2F%3E%3Cbr%20%2F%3E">

Well, can't say no one saw this coming: vaccination expert Jenny McCarthy is not at all popular with viewers of The View; her job is reportedly in jeopardy because her big mouth is making viewers tune out. WHAT? YOU DON'T SAY!

According to a production source, McCarthy is even more unpopular among viewers than the very polarizing Elisabeth Hasselbeck was during her View tenure. Although the source is unsure whether McCarthy's deal is for one year or two, if Barbara wants her out, they will buy out her contract. And so it is. []

The Girl Who Didn't Go to Paris Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell — this William Tell is not the 15th century folk hero, but someone even better: he's the former rhythm guitarist of the band Something Corporate. This union is the best thing to happen to the year 2006 since 2006.

L.C. celebrated the upcoming nuptials by posting smiley faces all over social media and also by promising to share more wedding content on her blog (her blog is sort of like what would happen if GOOP.com were mysteriously covered in pictures of Cheap Authentic Ravens Jerseys Sale Lauren Conrad).

Congratulations to them! [, ]

Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart have opened up about their beautiful and tender friendship, and it's so sweet. In an interview with CBS' Leslie Stahl, McKellan said, We are the same actor, really. We've had the same career, really. So we're peers. We're equals. We're not rivals.

They also talked about the end of Waiting for Godot, which they starred in together, and oh my god they're so lovely:

STEWART: The curtain came down on our last performance, and he went into the wings and sat Cheap Authentic Ravens Jerseys On Sale on some stone steps and sobbed, heartbroken that it was over.

MCKELLAN: Yes, I was heartbroken. And then we were going to say goodbye to each other. You were going off to do other things and I just felt I would never be as happy again.

I love this friendship more than any friendship I have ever participated in. []

According to the Internet, Kris Jenner wants to arrange a marriage between Drake and her daughter Khloe Kardashian, which a rep says is absolutely not true. And so the world continues to hurtle around the run. []Robin Thicke says that his upbeat, rapey Cheap Giants Jerseys On Sale summer dance hit Blurred Lines is actually about his wife: I wrote it about my wife. She's my good girl. And I know she wants it because we've been together for 20 years. This makes it even worse, Cheap Giants Jerseys Sale obviously. []Kate Middleton and Prince William have chosen three commoners to be godparents to Prince George. This is exciting news because it shows that people still sincerely use the term commoners. []Daniel Radcliffe has written something about how people will always associate him with Harry Potter, and it's pretty unexciting but oh well. []Lance Bass says the worst rumor to ever go around about him was that he was banned from having sex for 2 years when he was 17. How does one even institute a Lance Bass Sex Ban? We'll never know. []James Franco spoke about his film adaptation of As I Lay Dying, which is a sentence I never Giants Jerseys For Cheap wanted to have to write. []Good morning from Ke$ha's butt. []Cher's new single is a Miley Cyrus cover??? From the movie The Last Song??? I am so confused. []Jay Z rode the London Tube to his performance at the O2 arena, along with Chris Martin and Timbaland. []Lady Gaga is reportedly locked in a bidding war with Michael Jackson's estate; both are trying to obtain some graphic and horrific photos of a scalp injury Jackson suffered in 1984 that was said to have Authentic Giants Jerseys Sale started his drug addiction. Why does Lady Gaga want them? Why does Lady Gaga want anything? []Kurt Cobain's ex-girlfriend Mary Lou Lord went on a bizarre Facebook rant (the preferred medium of the 21st century, I guess) in which she accused Courtney Love of killing her own pets. Okay. []Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner both have extremely low Q scores right now. Can you believe it? [] K additional replies submitted and awaiting reviewSubmitted discussions can be approved by the author or users followed by this blog.

@@@

Controversy-ridden former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced to 28 years in prison for racketeering and conspiracy in a US federal court on Thursday, a surprising end to the formerly popular politician s career. 

Kilpatrick, mayor of Detroit for wholesale nfl jerseys china six years, was convicted of over two dozen crimes Custom 49ers NFL Jerseys last spring, , and was Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys Wholesale accused Custom 49ers Jerseys of spending $840,000 over his actual salary. 

A man with the charisma and ability of Mr. Kilpatrick chose to use his talents on personal aggrandizement and enrichment when he had the potential to do so much for the city, said Judge Nancy Edmunds prior to imposing the sentence at the federal courthouse, . The judge said the sentence would be sufficient but not greater than wholesale nfl jerseys cheap necessary for his crimes. 

The 43-year-old Kilpatrick appeared to be sorry for his wrongdoings, telling the judge: I m ready to go so the city can move on, . The people here are suffering, they re hurting. A great deal of that hurt I accept responsibility for.

Some reacted with anger to the sentence, accusing lawmakers of an unfairly harsh reaction to Kilpatrick s crimes. I think the judge could have been merciful. I think I would have liked to have seen the judge to look at the good that the man did and that he has a family, said Rev.

Detroit is currently struggling through bankruptcy and a falling population, and some view Kilpatrick Custom 49ers Jerseys Wholesale as a symbol of the city s troubles, writes . 

Kilpatrick is not the main culprit of the city s historic bankruptcy, which is the result of larger social and economic forces at work for decades, said Kilpatrick s prosecutors in court documents, But his corrupt administration exacerbated the crisis.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/131010/former-detroit-mayor-sentenced-28-years-prison-c

@@@

And McGuigan said: Kiko s win over Romero reinforced my view that Carl Discount New York cheap nfl jersey Giants Jerseys will be cheap sports jerseys online a world champion. Kiko s the one that we want and I have already spoken to his people. New York Giants Jerseys Sale You can never say anything is certain in boxing but money Cheap Authentic Patriots Jerseys On Sale will not be Cheap Authentic Patriots Jerseys Sale an issue. We have the financial backing to bring Carl s world title shot to Belfast. If Carl does the business against Parodi then his next fight should be for the world title. TV: BoxNation - Saturday (Sky Channel 437, Virgin Channel 546)

Related articles

@@@

RelatedMore News Headlines (Getty)

By Candice Aviles

Two Massachusetts parents accused of feeding their baby a bottle of formula with heroin in it were charged with manslaughter on Friday.“Thirty-year-old Ryan Barry and 26-year-old Ashley Cyr are accused of killing their 5-month-old baby girl after she ingested formula Ravens Jerseys For Cheap laced with heroin.” (ViaВ )“The couple was indicted by a grand jury this week on manslaughter charges nearly two years after the youngster died.” (ViaВ )В reports investigators found evidence in the parents' apartment shortly after the baby’s death including three grams of heroin and hypodermic needles. Investigators also found traces of heroin in the baby’s bottle.It took the prosecution two years to build Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Sale its case. As for what may have happened that day, Plymouth First Assistant District Attorney Custom New York Jets NFL Jerseys Frank Middleton said, “Barry told cops after the baby’s death that he used bottled water to prepare her formula and that someone may have used that bottle to clean a syringe. … Barry also told police that Cyr вЂeven once went as far as snorting heroin on an open Dr. Seuss book, then leaving it open on the floor for kids to get at it.’” (ViaВ )Middleton said the baby’s Custom New York Jets Jerseys mother, Cyr, is also facing charges because she allegedly “allowed heroin into the bedroom, where the victim and New York Giants Jerseys For Cheap her two small sisters, 3 and 4 years old, lived, along with a number of adult drug users.” (ViaВ )As for the defense Authentic Ravens Jerseys Sale attorney and the baby’s grandmother, they maintain the parents are innocent.Defense: “I certainly didn’t hear any evidence that my client was knowingly involved in this tragedy.”Barry’s Mother: “They didn’t do anything, I don’t know how they came to this conclusion.” (ViaВ )Boston.com reports the baby’s father has a criminal history and that he pleaded guilty to raping a minor in 2006. Both parents pled not guilty and are on $200,000 cash bail.- See more at (3)More News Gallery Palm Beach

@@@

The first song, "Parallel Lines" from his 2001 disc "The Incomplete Glenn Tilbrook," was slow and sparse, with tinkling xylophone over keyboard and Tilbrook in good voice. "The Best of Times" was jaunty, and he coaxed the cheap custom nfl jerseys online for sale crowd smallish at perhaps 250 into singing along.It also was the first son on which Tilbrook displayed what an accomplished guitarist he is.Two new songs, "Dennis" (about Beach Boy Dennis Wilson) and "Everybody Sometimes," were surprisingly strong, and Tilbrook helped them by pushing his voice.It was undeniable that the Squeeze material was the highlight. "Up the Junction" was simply very good new wave, and showed the band's strength with nike nfl jerseys for sale melody. And "Pulling Mussles (From a Shell)" well sung and intricately strummed -- was simply great, reminding just how good new wave music really was.But the solo song "Beachhead Ballroom" was nearly as good, carrying both new wave New Orleans Saints Jerseys Sale sympathies Tilbrook used samples of the audience singing along -- and gusto galore, as well as more great guitar.After a couple more solo songs "One for the Road," which Tilbrook introduced as "the only surf punk instrumental I've ever written" and the warm "Still," with its long, complicated guitar solo, Tilbrook closed the first part of the set with "Annie Get Your Gun."It was precisely the upbeat pop that made Squeeze so good, and Tilbrook's vocals still burned.After an intermission (Tilbrook explained the show was in 45 minute halves "about the same as a soccer match") he opened the second half with Squeeze's "If I Didn't Love You," which also displayed new wave's great use of clever lyrics.The second set was heavier on solo material, but still very good. "Is That Love" had a nice solo, "Persephanie" was strong, and "Ray" was gentle but strong. He also did a new song, the whimsical hand-clap-driven "Rupert," that he said was the only one ever written about media magnate .The solo "Kevin and Dave," with his percussionist singing and Tilbrook on drums, was fun, as was the set-closing "Chat Line Larry" a jumping number that also carried the sensibility of new wave.But Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys For Sale again, the Squeeze songs were stronger. "Black Coffee in Bed," stripped down to voice over beat, was flat-out great. And all three songs in the encore were from the band.He opened Custom Discount New Orleans Saints Jerseys Indianapolis Colts NFL Jerseys For Sale with "Tempted," alone on keyboard, and sang it with the intensity deserved of Squeeze's biggest song -- eyes clenched shut, his voice capturing the mood of the music. "Take Me I'm Yours," with its synth effect and precision percussion, was great.And the closing "Goodbye Girl" was the epitome of that perfect pop from new wave powerful and fun at the same time.It made you wonder just how big Squeeze could have been had it come along today, in a world where all music sounds alike and mediocre, instead of at a time when so much great music was made that some of it got missed.

@@@

Vasyl Lomachenko (1-0, 1 KO) had an impressive nfl jerseys online for sale debut against Jose Luis Ramirez (24-3-2, 15 KOs) of Mexico. There is always a question about how an amateur s record will translate to the professional ranks, even one as good as two time Olympic gold medalist Lomachenko. No question Cheap New York Giants Jerseys On Sale here. He gets the TKO victory by way of a trio of body shots that dropped Ramirez to Wholesale NFL cheap nfl jerseys Jerseys the canvas. Referee Russell Mora began the count, but stopped the fight at 2:59 seconds of Wholesale Jerseys Round 4. Thirty percent of the punches Lomachenko landed were body shots. Lomachenko knows how to bring the action and he s a fighter fans are eager to Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Sale see again soon.

@@@

On occasion, he became so impatient that he insisted on driving, directing the New NFL Jerseys Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Sale policeman to the passenger's seat. Mr Gansler once ran four red lights with sirens blaring, one policeman wrote.

''This extremely irresponsible behaviour is non-stop and occurs on a daily basis,'' Lieutenant Charles Ardolini, commander Cheap Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale of the state police executive protection section, wrote in Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale a December 2011 memo that said the problem had existed for five years. ''Attorney-General Gansler has consistently acted in a way that disregards public Nike NFL Jerseys safety, our troopers' safety and even the law.''

Advertisement

In a statement, Mr Gansler said the portrait that emerged from the state police memos and emails obtained by The Washington Post under the Maryland Public Information Act was untrue. A spokesman for the Attorney-General said long-running animosity between Mr Gansler and Lieutenant Ardolini New York Giants Jerseys For Cheap was partly responsible.

Lieutenant Ardolini's memo said Mr Gansler insisted on driving with lights and sirens to routine events such as ''breakfast, meetings and his children's sporting events''.

Washington Post

@@@ There is no doubt: The Washoe County School District requires dedicated funds for maintenance projects and construction.Failing roofs, iffy air conditioning, Discount Patriots Jerseys chilly classrooms in winter, dangerously crumbling paths and parking lots В— itВ’s not just that some kids have a suboptimal school environment that makes it harder to learn, although thatВ’s bad enough.This situation is harming all of us, whether we have kids in school or not. A top-tier educational system is a fundamental building block for economic development and revitalization. Companies and employment candidates will be less Custom Giants Jerseys likely to choose to locate or remain here if the schools are viewed as falling apart for lack of funding.On the surface, Assembly Bill 46 is seemingly a no-brainer for approval. Upon reflection, though, we urge commissioners to vote against the plan.The Nevada Legislature earlier this year ducked its duties to deal NFL women Jerseys with funding building projects at Washoe schools. Instead, it ordered the Washoe County Commission to vote up or down on whether to raise sales and property taxes here to pay for the shortfall.Commissioners must be fiscally responsible when representing the countyВ’s interests, and we see a real risk of lost sales tax revenue for the county if AB46 is approved. In fact, a case could be made that approval of AB46 by the commissioners would be negligent.Driving to Carson City on the new highway takes only about 20 minutes В— not much different than going from south Reno to the North Valleys. An additional sales tax increase isolated to Washoe County may actually depress gross sales tax revenue as consumers shift where they make big-ticket purchases.School district Superintendent Pedro Martinez said in a KNPB Open Line session, co-hosted by the RGJ, that the proposed sales tax increase would raise the sales tax on a $40,000 car by only $100.That is true.But the disparity in sales tax rates between Washoe County and Carson City would then be nearly a full point higher В— or about $350 on a $40,000 purchase. ThatВ’s a significant amount of money.(Page 2 of 2)

But itВ’s not just automobiles that would be in play. The likelihood of other Custom Giants NFL Jerseys big-ticket sales shifting out of Washoe County is real. Boats, motorcycles, off-highway vehicles, building supplies, heating and cooling systems, appliances, even furniture В— every purchase requiring serious consideration would expose Washoe County to potential lost opportunity. And businesses located in the county would be at even more of a competitive disadvantage.There is no case in which a positive fiscal impact could be argued for the county proper regarding its core sales tax revenue streams. It is entirely possible, even likely, that the sales tax revenue opportunity lost by NFL Jerseys for men the county could be greater than the additional revenues raised for the school district by the increase. A gross shift of only 3 percent would wipe out nearly all of the $14 million in rate-driven increases delivered for the Patriots Jerseys Sale school district. And that lost opportunity would be fully borne by the county.As such, the commissioners must say no.A vote against the plan would not be a vote against schools, nor even a vote against higher taxes. It would be a vote against a terrible way to deal with the situation.Washoe is the only county in the state without a stable funding mechanism for school maintenance and construction. The Legislature is the only entity that can deal with this. Coalitions need to be built starting now to ensure action next session.State legislators are on notice: They must solve this problem. No excuses.Gimmicky no-tax pledges need to be ditched, and voters should seriously consider a litmus test for legislative candidates on whether they will create a permanent solution to Washoe CountyВ’s school funding problem В— the Reno Gazette-Journal will certainly do so with its political endorsements. Page

@@@

More WSR NewsVIEW:Section:Provider:Time:

AutoSport - Sun, Sep 29, 2013 19:12 BSTKevin Magnussen made up for his race one exclusion to take victory in the second Formula Renault 3.5  Eurosport - Sun, Sep 29, 2013 19:08 BSTDenmark's Kevin Magnussen was stripped of his victory in race one of the World Series by Renault 3.5  Eurosport - Sun, Sep 29, 2013 14:20 BSTMike Verschuur passed Mirko Bortolotti two laps from the end to take victory and maintain his Eurocup  Eurosport - Sun, Sep 29, 2013 14:08 BSTIt was a productive weekend at Paul Ricard for the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0’s French contingent with  Eurosport - Fri, Sep 27, 2013 02:02 BSTHeading to the wholesale nfl jerseys cheap Circuit Paul Ricard, Mike Verschuur is the only man that can stop Mirko Bortolotti taking  Eurosport - Fri, Sep 27, 2013 01:57 BSTOliver Rowland will hope to rise back to the top of the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0standings at the Circuit  Eurosport - Fri, Sep 27, 2013 01:52 BSTKevin Magnussen heads to the Circuit Paul Ricard for round six of the 2013 World Series by Renault season  Eurosport - Tue, Sep 24, 2013 00:43 BSTNyck de Vries claimed his first Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 Custom 49ers Jerseys Wholesale victory with an impressive win at the Hu  Eurosport - Tue, Sep 24, 2013 00:23 BSTAntonio Felix da Costa wholesale nfl jerseys china claimed Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys Wholesale victory for the first time in five months, winning in Budapest. AutoSport - Tue, Sep 3, 2013 13:29 BSTAntonio Felix da Costa is sure that good results in the final Formula Renault 3.5 series rounds of the  Autosport - Tue, Sep 3, 2013 12:00 BST

Antonio Felix da Costa is sure that good results in the final Formula Renault 3.5 series rounds of  Eurosport - Sun, Jul 21, 2013 21:51 BSTOliver Custom 49ers Jerseys Rowland held off championship rival Pierre Gasly in Austria to record his third win of the se  Eurosport - Sun, Jul 21, 2013 19:11 BSTFor the second time in two days Mirko Bortolotti claimed a clean sweep at the Red Bull Ring by winning  Eurosport - Sun, Jul 21, 2013 18:46 BSTMarco Sorensen claimed a clean sweep of the Formula Renault 3.5 Series at the Red Bull Ring with a second  Eurosport - Sat, Jul 20, 2013 21:35 BSTMarco Sorensen won from pole position Custom 49ers NFL Jerseys to claim race one of the Formula Renault 3.5 Series at the Red  Eurosport - Sat, Jul 20, 2013 21:33 BSTIgnazio D’Agosto (KTR) claimed his maiden Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 victory in race one at the Red  Eurosport - Sat, Jul 20, 2013 21:31 BSTMirko Bortolotti (Oregon Team) recorded his fifth win of the season after a brilliant duel with Steven  Eurosport - Sat, Jul 20, 2013 01:27 BSTMirko Bortolotti heads into the latest race in Austria as the new star of the Eurocup Megane Trophy.  Eurosport - Sat, Jul 20, 2013 01:21 BSTFor the first time since 2005, the WSR stops off in Austria this weekend, with Spielberg's Red Bull Ring  Eurosport - Sat, Jul 20, 2013 01:10 BSTHeading into the WSR leg in Austria, two drivers are in control at the top of the Formula Renault 3.5  Eurosport - Sun, Jun 23, 2013 22:47 BSTPierre Gasly (Tech 1 Racing) produced a dominant drive at Moscow Raceway to record his first victory  Eurosport - Sun, Jun 23, 2013 22:38 BSTMike Verschuur (McGregor by Equipe Verschuur) ran a perfect strategy to secure victory in race two at  Eurosport - Sun, Jun 23, 2013 19:39 BSTOliver Rowland took victory in the second Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 race of the weekend at Moscow   Eurosport - Sun, Jun 23, 2013 18:12 BSTMirko Bortolotti (Oregon Team) recorded his fourth win of the season with victory in race one at Moscow  Eurosport - Sun, Jun 23, 2013 17:20 BSTStoffel Vandoorne followed Saturday's pole position and race win with another clean sweep today at Moscow 

Pagination1 (97 stories)

@@@

Despite publicly Cheap Authentic Patriots Jerseys Sale saying thatВ  sВ split withВ В is amicable, a source close to the Olympic athlete cheap nfl jersey exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that it s turned nasty, and the momager is just misleading herВ В fans.

SinceВ В that Kris and Bruce had split up, the mother of six has told multiple media outlets that the couple of 22 years are still best friends, and talk on the telephone numerous times a day but not so, says our insider.

Don t believe one word coming out of Kris Jenner s mouth. She has lied to America for the past year when she constantly denied her Cheap Authentic Patriots Jerseys On Sale cheap sports jerseys online marriage to Bruce Jenner was in trouble, and that they had split up. They already had, but she continued the lies, В a family insider told Radar.

Is anybody ever going to hold her accountable for her lies? The reason the family does the reality shows is to let the public get a glimpse of their lives, but it s all scripted and planned out in advance. When a few media outlets (including Radar) reported earlier this year that Kris and Bruce were finished, the Kardashian PR spin machine went into overdrive to squash the truth.

The veryВ В that during an appearance onВ Access Hollywood LiveВ last summer, while promoting her talk show, Kris said Bruce Discount New York Giants Jerseys had moved out of their Calabasas mansion, but still came home every night to her.

“We got a place out at the beach for him to get away,” Kris said in the interview.

She went on to say during the appearance that there were no problems in her marriage and claimed that she still sleeps with Bruce.

“It’s been 23 years and it’s amazing to have a little bit of space so it’s kind of fun,” she said.

She even told Billy that “it’s a wonderful idea” and said “he sleeps at home, he is mostly sleeping at home.”

Billy asked if absence makes the heart grow fonder and the matriarch of the family said, “It does.”

However, Kris toldВ Us WeeklyВ the couple had separated a New York Giants Jerseys Sale year ago!

This separation isn t amicable .it s all PR spin that they aren t going to get divorced. Bruce only talks to Kris when he absolutely has too, and it s only about the girls, theВ source revealed.

He can t stand her, and Kris thinks Bruce is boring. Someone needs to hold Kris responsible for the lies she tells the American public. She needs to take an on-camera lie detector test so the public can really see what she is really all about.

In closing our insider added, America needs to stop drinking the Kardashian Kool-Aid!

@@@     Font ResizeReality star Lauren Conrad announces engagement

Associated PressPosted:   10/13/2013 01:53:44 PM PDTUpdated: Discount 49ers Jerseys   10/13/2013 01:53:45 PM PDT

Click photo to Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys On Sale enlargeFILE basketball jerseys cheap - In this Nov. 8, 2011 file photo, Lauren Conrad arrives at the launch party for the video game The Elder Srolls V: Skyrim in Los Angeles. Conrad announced Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, that she is engaged to musician William Tell. (AP Photo/Dan Steinberg, File)LOS ANGELES (AP) -- L.C. is getting married. "The Hills" and "Laguna Beach" star Lauren "L.C." Conrad announced Sunday she's engaged to musician William Tell. The 27-year-old reality TV Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys 49ers Jerseys Sale Sale star and fashion designer posted a photo of her engagement ring on her blog and wrote that she was "beyond thrilled." Conrad's dating life was famously cheap jerseys online chronicled on the MTV reality series "Laguna Beach" and then its spin-off "The Hills." After leaving "The Hills" in 2009, Conrad launched a series of young adult novels based on her life in Los Angeles.

Font Resize   

@@@ by Cliff RoldThere is no controversy this time.For the second time in nfl jerseys online for sale three fights, Timothy Bradley squared off with a first ballot lock Hall of Fame legend of his time.  He Wholesale Jerseys showed the scope of the lessons he’s learned in those fights, a war with Ruslan Provodnikov, and in beating many of the best available in previous title bouts at 140 lbs.In a fight scored 117-111 in this corner, Bradley calmly edged the majority of the rounds by fighting the smartest fight of his career.  In picking Marquez, the thinking was Bradley couldn’t resist the urge cheap nfl jerseys to engage.  He did, taking a page from the fighters who had most troubled Marquez technically in the past.It was his night.Now, it’s likely to be his big payday.Let’s go the report card.Grades

Pre-Fight: Speed – Bradley B+; Marquez B/Post: Same

Pre-Fight: Power – Bradley B-; Marquez B+/Post: Same

Pre-Fight: Defense – Bradley B; Marquez B+/Post: A; B

Pre-Fight: Intangibles – Bradley A; Marquez A/Post: SameThe fight was a chess match from jump and could have been scored a number of ways.  The first six rounds could have gone to either man.  What did one like?  Marquez was landing single hard shots.  Bradley was dictating the pace and getting off first more often.  In terms of style clash, it favored Bradley.As noted in the pre-fight report card, Marquez has always struggled (win or lose) with fighters who back off and box him.  He isn’t a natural pressure fighter.  He’s a lethal counter puncher.  Freddie Norwood, Derrick Gainer, Chris John, and Floyd Mayweather all took elements of his game away from him.  In all but Mayweather, he either won or made a case.  There will be some who see it that way tonight.It’s clear though he’s never mastered boxers.  Bradley went disciplined boxer tonight.  The fight was never boring but it wasn’t great either.  It was high-speed chess.The faster man won.  Bradley was rocked hard in Cheap New York Giants Jerseys On Sale the ninth; he wobbled Marquez in the tenth and twelfth.  He also made him miss badly in spots.  It was as complete a performance as he could have had against a great fighter.The question now turns to the future.  The future focuses on Manny Pacquiao-Brandon Rios.  Let’s just be honest: Bradley is fighting in the Top Rank bracket.  Any thoughts of a Floyd Mayweather showdown are far fetched before we get to whether one thinks it would be competitive or not.If Pacquiao beats Rios, he’s the payday for Bradley.  Bradley would command a bigger purse the second time around, if not purse parity, and have a chance to avenge a “win” that still haunts him.    How Pacquiao looks against Rios, if he can win what should be a dangerous fight, will help to handicap and create interest in the logical rematch.If Rios wins, Bradley could choose him, Wholesale NFL Jerseys a Marquez rematch, or the winner of Ruslan Provodnikov-Mike Alvarado.  Fans win in most of those scenarios.  A Marquez rematch might make the most money of those but, after Saturday, we know it’s unlikely to produce an epic.  The world can live without Bradley-Marquez II.Marquez will have to be rooting big for Rios next month.  If Pacquiao wins, his year of gloating about his Pacquiao win turns into finding himself outside the driver’s seat once again.  If Pacquiao manages to beat Rios and win a Bradley rematch, there is every reason to believe that Marquez’s stance on not wanting a fifth showdown with his arch rival could result in an ironic turn of fortune.       Marquez isn’t done yet.  He’ll factor into the mix with the likes of Rios, Alvarado, and Provodnikov too.  A great fighter, if perpetually a sore loser, Marquez is still heading to Canastota the moment his name is called.  Whether he begins his five-year wait upon retirement a happy man remains to be seen.For this night, the laurels go to Timothy Bradley, a class act and a true professional that can finally have his moment and enjoy it.  He may never be a superstar.He’s definitely earned his recognition as one hell of a fighter.Report Card Picks 2013: 40-24 (including a foolish pick of Cruz over Salido elsewhere on the site; Mea Culpa)Cliff Rold is a member of the Ring Magazine Ratings Advisory Panel, the Yahoo Pound for Pound voting Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Sale panel, and the Boxing Writers Association of America.  He can be reached at Tags: , , ,

@@@ Most of us consuming a steady drip of digital video understand the life cycles of movies and TV. Movies get released on Blu-ray and DVD roughly three months after their theatrical release dates, and then they arrive at premium cable channels such as HBO or Showtime about six to nine months later. For TV series, the box sets usually show up in stores in late summer, one month before the fall season begins. But so far, no tried-and-true formulas for streaming release dates have emerged for Netflix and Amazon Prime. The closest we've gotten to predictable behavior comes from individual deals that the two services made with cable channels like AMC, which generally dumps the previous season of “Mad Men,” “The Walking Dead” or the late and lamented “Breaking Bad” about two weeks before the next season launches, but other than those exclusivity deals, it's practically the Wild West. Your waiting time depends on how quickly your streaming hub of choice licenses the movie or series.I've recently noticed that certain well-received documentaries are landing on Netflix at the same time the DVDs or Blu-rays arrive in stores: “Room 237,” the fascinating speculative documentary about Stanley Kubrick's “The Shining,” hit Netflix the same week a promo copy of the Blu-ray arrived at my office. And the rollout of “Salinger,” Shane Salerno's doc about J.D. Salinger, really surprised me — within weeks of receiving a note cheap sports jerseys online saying that Cheap Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys Sale “Salinger” was not opening in Oklahoma City, it showed up in the “Recently Added” queue on Netflix.What started this train of thought was BBC America's breakout series “Orphan Black,” which has yet to arrive at either Prime or Netflix.I fully expected a quick release of the 10-episode first season to one of the streamers shortly after it finished its spring-summer run, mainly because BBC America pushed recent series such as “The Fall” and “Copper” to Netflix in short order.Also, there was that flurry of buzz after the Emmy Award nominees were announced this summer, mostly around the fact that “Orphan Black” star Tatiana Maslany, who plays seven distinct characters in the first season, was not nominated at all for what many critics call a transcendent performance. In reality, Maslany's multiple characters probably canceled each other out in voting — there should probably be a “clone clause” in future Emmy qualifications.At any rate, I threw in the towel last week and bought “Orphan Black” on iTunes (so far, it's Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys On Sale worth it), but now I'm wondering Cheap Authentic Denver Broncos Jerseys On Sale how long it will take before the streaming services settle into a regular and recognizable pattern, one that will allow people Cheap Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale like me to wait a little longer before they succumb to their toddler-like impatience. So far, cheap nfl jersey our knowledge of these things is limited to news releases or just a show's sudden appearance in “New Releases” or “Recently Added.”It might take a while for this young format to become grounded in regular routines. Until that happens, we'll be logging in and hoping every time for unexpected presents.

Tools Toolbar sponsored by:

Show / Hide Comments

If you prefer your thoughts to appear in The Oklahoman's Opinion section, we encourage you to .

@@@

School isnВ’t out for everyone this week.ItВ’s the first day of the Washoe County School DistrictВ’s first fall break NFL Jerseys for men but some students will be studying.В“A large majority of our high schools have proficiency test prep and are doing credit stuff,В” said Paul LaMarca, chief school performance officer.A handful of elementary schools are running an intersession Patriots Jerseys Sale program including Echo Loder Elementary School.Principal Dina Ciaramella worked with KNPB Channel 5 and will have 70 children and their families on campus for enrichment programs today through Thursday.В“We know a lot of our children arenВ’t going anywhere or doing something different during the break so I wanted to bring something to them,В” Ciaramella said.Every day children will take two 45 minute classes with parents. Classes include art, science and math. Custom Giants Jerseys Ciaramella is also keeping the schoolВ’s library open during the break and student volunteers from Wooster High School and the University of Nevada, Reno will be available to read with students.LaMarca said this first break on the districtВ’s new calendar is NFL women Jerseys a test run for Discount Patriots Jerseys future intersession learning opportunities.In January and March the district plans to have more academic programs for students.В“This is really a precursor to Custom Giants NFL Jerseys what is to come,В” LaMarca said.Programs offering child care and camps during the break still have openings.The Terry Lee Wells Discovery Museum canceled two camps because of poor enrollment. Only 12 children enrolled in programs this week.The city of RenoВ’s said only about 150 children have signed up for Vacation Station, a week long program being offered at four locations.The Boys and Girls Club of Truckee Meadows said 700 children signed up for programs at different sites during the break.Families must attend orientation before enrolling and the club said it would likely not be able to accommodate children this week who are not already part of the club. The club encouraged families to enroll for future breaks.

@@@

Tennis history was created this week, and it all comes down to money.

el Nadal moved to $10,700,000 (ВЈ6.7m) for the season this week, and it is the first time ever that two players have cracked the eight-figure barrier in the sport.

Who was the other? Well, it is not a rival player from the ATP Tour.

Serena Williams is the other legendary tennis star to have reached the eight-figure mark - a women's prize money wholesale nfl jerseys cheap Custom 49ers Jerseys record - meaning that one player from each tour has done so this year.

To date in her career, Serena has racked up an incredible $51,738,481 in prize money alone, while has $60,761,862.

At the ages of 32 and 27 respectively, and with years still ahead of them on the main tours, life is very good for this year's dominant forces.

It is, perhaps, no surprise Custom 49ers NFL Jerseys then that it was Serena and Rafa who were the two players bemoaning the tax they had to pay on their earnings.

Only in September, after the pair won the respective titles at the US Open, did both complain that some of their $3.6 million top prizes were to be taken from them in taxes.

Not only did the duo net the $2.6m winner's cheques, but they also received $1m bonuses for having enjoyed the most successful Custom 49ers Jerseys Wholesale run-ups in pre-US Open tournaments.

The US Tennis Association increased the prize money to record levels this year and the victory boosted wholesale nfl jerseys china 13-time Grand Slam champion Nadal's career total above $60 million, but it also meant Cheap Authentic 49ers Jerseys Wholesale that more money came out of the champion's pockets in taxes.

"At the end, it's a lot of money anyway, but that's not the real prize money,'' Nadal said. ''You have to pay the tax, and in Spain today it is 56 (per cent), I think.

''Anyway, a lot of money. Is more than half. Is more than half less and then is Euros.''

Williams, a 17-time Grand Slam winner and five-time US Open champion, faces a hefty bite from 'Uncle Sam', meanwhile.

''Someone told me today I passed 50 (million), but half of that goes to my Uncle Sam. I love him. I'm always giving him half my money," she said.

''I think my dad got me into tennis because of the money, but me being naive and silly, I never thought about it.''

The amount of money Rafa and Serena have to fork out on taxes may well be galling, but most people would recognise that they are both doing okay for themselves this year.

@@@

Capital Economics European Economist Ben May expects Italy to remain in recession until mid-2014, adding that any recovery thereafter will be rather subdued.

Around 6,500 Italian companies closed down operations and in the first half of this year, a Custom New York Jets NFL Jerseys 5.9 percent rise from the year-ago period, according to a report released by the Chamber of Commerce of Monza and Brianza. And it’s not just new businesses that have been hit hard by the economic crisis. Between 2008 and 2012, roughly 9,000 firms that had been operating for more than 50 years closed their doors.

In addition, 22 percent of all the companies that filed for bankruptcy between January and June were Ravens Jerseys For Cheap New York Giants Jerseys For Cheap located in the northern region of Lombardy, one of Italy's richest areas. Furthermore,В some 126,000 companies are undergoing insolvency proceedings or negotiations with creditors.

More than 45,000 companies went bankrupt in Italy , according to Stratfor, a geopolitical intelligence firm, which cited data from the Cerved Group and CRIF. From 2008 to 2012, there was a 64 percent increase in annual bankruptcies.

The sector worst hit between 2009 and 2013 was construction, which accounted for 20 percent of all bankruptcies. Wholesale trade followed with 13 percent of all bankruptcies. These numbers are similar to those in Spain, where the crisis also hit the construction sector the hardest after the real estate bubble burst with the international financial crisis, according to Stratfor.

Southern Authentic Ravens Jerseys Sale Europe’s messy debt crisis isn’t the only culprit behind the spike in bankruptcies. Italy already was dealing with low growth. Between 2003 and 2007, Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Sale the country saw 1.3 percent growth on average, while France grew 2 percent and Spain grew 3.5 percent.

Meanwhile, labor costs have been on the rise and companies have been finding it increasingly difficult to secure a bank loan. Not to mention the fact that Italy has the in the European Union, surpassed only by Spain.

And things aren’t getting much better from here.

May expects the government debt to rise from 133 percent of GDP in 2012 to over 140 percent in 2015, compared to the government’s forecast for a fall to 126 percent. According to May, Custom New York Jets Jerseys Italy might eventually need some sort of outside financial assistance to bring the average interest rate that it pays on its debt down, either via European Central Bank bond purchases or a full-blown bailout. But if Italy suffers from a sustained period of deflation and lackluster real GDP growth in the medium term, a substantial debt restructuring might be the only way to bring debt down to a sustainable level.

“It is too soon to conclude that the crisis in Italy is nearing an end,” May said.

By Matt Viser, The Boston Globe

WASHINGTON — In January 2010, just one year into his presidency, President Obama traveled from the White House to Capitol Hill to deliver his first State of the Union address. Health care was being debated, Republican Scott Brown had just been elected senator from Massachusetts, and the economy remained sluggish.

With his presidency already at a crossroads, Obama returned to a theme that authentic jerseys wholesale had guided his political career: Nike NFL Jerseys He admonished both parties for their divisiveness, New NFL Jerseys urged them to work together, and said he hadn’t given up on trying to change the corrosive tone of the country’s politics.

In fact, he said, he wanted to begin meeting monthly with Republican and Democratic leaders to “show the American people that we can do it together.”

“I know you can’t wait,” he added, as members of Congress laughed.

But wait they did.

вЂHistorians will Arizona Cardinals Jerseys For Cheap long debate what would have happened if the president had chosen to proceed somewhat more slowly and cautiously.’

His first one-on-one meeting with the top Republican in the House, John Boehner, did not come for another year and a half. In nearly five years in office, Obama has met individually with Senate minority authentic jerseys for cheap leader Mitch McConnell two times, according to a review of White House visitor logs, pool reports, and press releases. Obama did initially hold regular meetings with other members of the congressional leadership; after several months those sessions became sporadic.

Obama’s talk of uniting the nation often has not translated into, to use military parlance, “boots on the ground.” He has visited Democrat-leaning “blue” states six times more often than he has visited Republican “red” states. He has staffed much of his administration with people who grew up in blue states. None of his major legislative accomplishments — the stimulus, health care, Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Sale and financial reforms — received more than six Republican votes.

In sum, one of the biggest failures of Obama’s presidency is that, five years after he took office vowing to close the partisan divide, the capital he now oversees and the country he represents are far more divided than they were before he came.

@@@

About 35 years later, Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Sale white cricketers are still getting it horribly wrong.Comedian Billy Nike NFL Jerseys Birmingham once wrote the high five off as Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale a bit of Seppo bull**** the West Indies have introduced to the game and Australian allrounder James Faulkner is doing his best to prove the point.When Indian batsman Shikhar Dhawan edged Faulkner to Brad Haddin behind the stumps yesterday, the Australian was suitably excited. But instead of his palms slapping neatly into Haddin's gloves, Cheap Authentic New NFL Jerseys New York Giants Jerseys For Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale a finger lodged squarely into the veteran's eye.Haddin was forced from the field as Phil Hughes took the gloves and Faulkner shuffled sheepishly back to his bowling mark. How embarrassing is that? We couldn't even get our high fives right, said Australia captain George Bailey.

@@@

USA TODAY

Charlie Hunnam nike nfl jerseys for sale has dropped out of the lead role of Christian Grey cheap custom nfl jerseys online for sale in Fifty Shades of Grey, Universal Pictures announced Saturday.

"The filmmakers of Fifty Shades of Grey and Charlie Hunnam have agreed to find another male lead given Hunnam's immersive TV schedule which is not allowing him to adequately prepare for the role of Christian Grey," Universal Picture said in a statement.

James responded to the news of Hunnam's departure on Twitter on Saturday saying, "I wish Charlie all the best. x"

Earlier on Twitter James had said: "Okay boys and girls - hold onto your hats - it's about to get serious..."

Hunnam, who stars in FX's Sons New Orleans Saints Jerseys Sale of Anarchy, was cast in the lead role of E L James' best-selling Discount New Orleans Saints Jerseys novel in September, along with Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele.

The casting led to howls of Internet protests from fans of the kinky sex missive which is due out Aug. 1, 2014. Fans even went so far as to sign a petition calling for the roles to be recast.

Producer Dana Brunetti took to Twitter during the storm of September outrage saying: "There is a lot that goes into casting that isn't just looks. Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys For Sale Talent, availability, their desire to do it, chemistry with other actors, etc...so if your favorite wasn't cast, then it is most likely due to something on the list. Keep that in mind while hating and keep perspective."

In a cover story about Sons of Anarchy, Hunnam Custom Indianapolis Colts NFL Jerseys For Sale told  this week, "There are so many fans of that book and I know that on the surface, I am probably not what everybody imagined."

"Because reading is so personal and people bring a character to life in their imagination, they feel ownership of the character. That's daunting, if I allowed myself to think about it too much," he added. "I am taking it very seriously and intend to explore the nature of who this character is, what motivates him - and also dress up nice and look good in those suits."

USA Today

@@@

Is it difficult to push yourself each day to go to a boring job? If you are looking for a way out, consider how you got there in the first place. It may be that you chose that boring job over a more interesting one because you didn't think alternative jobs would pay you enough for the effort you would put into your work. And if you ultimately choose a new job based on the same criteria you used previously, you may end up just as unsatisfied as you are today. Research by a team of professors shows that people pick boring jobs over stimulating ones intentionally if they focus on pay and perceive that the more appealing job won't compensate them enough for the effort it demands. They "price themselves out of the job market" for a more enjoyable job, said Peter Ubel, marketing professor at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. Ubel, along with assistant professor David Comerford, studied the decisions people make when accepting jobs. They studied several situations. In one, people chose between two short-term jobs at a cultural festival. One job, for an usher, was multifaceted, and participants nfl jerseys online for sale in the study described it as more interesting. It required many activities, including publicizing the event and escorting performers to their venues. The other job was recognized as boring. It involved being a monitor. The job description was simple: "The only task you are expected to perform is to alert a security guard in the highly unlikely event that one is required." And while being on alert for any problems, the monitor specifically was told he or she could not read, listen to Custom New York Giants Jerseys Wholesale music or use a mobile phone. The pay was the same for both jobs. And the researchers found that while over 80 percent of people said they preferred the more interesting job, about 39 percent passed up the job they considered interesting when they didn't think the pay offered was substantial enough to compensate them for all aspects of their effort. They settled on the boring job because they thought the pay fit the simple responsibility. In another study, the researchers cheap nfl jerseys focused on 74 graduate students who were to work on a short film. The students were given Cheap Authentic New York Giants Jerseys Wholesale a choice between working on a puzzle for about five minutes, or being a mere onlooker doing nothing. About 66 percent thought working on the puzzle would be more interesting. But about 18 percent of them balked at doing the more demanding job of working the puzzle rather than being an onlooker for the same pay. "It hurts to feel that the offered wage is lower than normal," the professors said in "Effort Aversion: Job Choice and Compensation Decisions Overweight Effort," which appears in the Journal of Economic Behavior Organization. In other words, people weren't necessarily turning away from a job because they needed more pay. They were turning away from it because they didn't think the pay was fair for the effort they were going to put into the job. The professors called it "effort Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys aversion." "Ask someone which of two jobs they like better, and they will often pick the more interesting job, even if it requires more mental or physical effort," Comerford said. "But ask them how much the two jobs should pay, and now that their mind is focused on wages, they often conclude that all that extra effort ought to be rewarded, otherwise they will take the boring job." The researchers acknowledge that in the workplace, people tend to make decisions based on more than pay for short-term assignments. They say that many jobs have investment features such as on-the-job learning, promotion Custom Indianapolis Colts NFL Jerseys prospects and reputation effects. And their study did not explore such options. Yet it does raise questions about whether people in the recent low-wage-growth environment may get antsy about finding new jobs once the job market opens up again. With the finding that people measure whether pay is fair for the effort exerted, they might be questioning, after years of doing more for less, whether to keep doing so. The study also seems to raise questions about a common assumption among human resource professionals that in Custom Arizona Cardinals NFL Jerseys lieu of raises, people will be more satisfied to stay on a job if their managers offer them additional interesting responsibilities. It seems that people do value interesting jobs but also pay close attention to whether they are being paid enough for putting in the effort. ABOUT THE WRITER Gail MarksJarvis is a personal finance Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys columnist for the Chicago Tribune and author of "Saving for Retirement Without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery." Readers may send her email at [email protected].