Halo 5: Guardians Trailer Vidoc Leaked

VinWarrior

A new trailer video documentary for Halo 5: Guardians has leaked onto the internet, and boy is it sweet and packed with new visuals!

Halo 5: Guardians is right on our heels with only a little over a month left to go before we can finally get our hands on the long awaited title. Movie-goers were shocked to see a new Halo 5 trailer release this weekend showing quite a few new cinematic visuals, so naturally someone recorded it and uploaded it to

. The trailer shows off some new visuals of the Chief in better detail, as well as Osiris and the Arbiter. We see a shot in the sandy area of Sangheilios as the Arbiter seems to rally his troops. There are also a few scenes of Master Chief and Spartan Locke duking it out in a darkly lit room, and Chief seems to have the upper hand for most of them. There are a collection of other smaller details such as the two teams grouped together and Locke jumping off a platform, but the main focus of this trailer seems to be showing off the dynamics of the two teams within and against each other. I will update the article as soon as more details surface. I will also update with a more high definition image as soon as I get one.

View attachment: leaked.png

All images and information sourced by 343 Industries and Microsoft.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.