Welcome all to the 32nd 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Look at that pretty new banner made by our Art Department's very own Austintacious! (aka Gryffin)

Thanks Austin!

Last week's community poll question asked about your thoughts regarding a Halo 5 beta, here are those results!

YES! We want a beta and we want it ASAP! Take a look at The "MoM" Marine's post on why a beta for Halo 5 would be so important:

Halo 5 does indeed need a beta. With how Halo 4 came out, It wasn't at its best. And even though there was a beta (Not released to everyone, mind you), The game didn't have the balance that every past Halo has had to hold its own weight.

Now you are probably wondering, "Hold its own weight?". Well, Yes. Every Halo game has put innovation in, Bungie liked taking risks, Because they knew no matter what the triple sevens would hit on a slot machine, They'd still have cash to make more and more. 343i put in innovation, But as I stated previously - Too much of it. They put Halo on a different line of games where it hadn't ever been. It is getting to the CoD ages if Halo 5 isn't very well on the shelves, And we don't want another E.T situation either.

A short response here - But Halo 5 needs a beta accessible by EVERYONE so Halo and 343i can get the feedback from ALL perspectives of the Halo universe, To make the game the best that it can truly be.

This week Dominion has returned to Halo 4's Wargames in it's very own dedicated playlist! I've already hopped on for a few matches myself (2-0 baby ;D) and plan to hurry up and get my commendation up before the playlist is pulled on May 26, but I'm getting off topic-This week's Community Poll is:

Do You Think Dominion Should to Return to Halo 5 Matchmaking?

2469250-gt_dominion.png

Leave your thoughts along with your vote here!

Voting ends May 19 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for taking time to partake in the Weekly Community Poll, be sure to tell Austin the banner looks great, and See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message BZ1.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes you guys should put dominion on the halo 5 playlist permanently. A lot of people were disappointed that you took it off on the halo 4 playlists. A lot of people don't play halo 4 anymore because of it. It was one of the favorites. 

Yes you guys should put dominion on the halo 5 playlist permanently. A lot of people were disappointed that you took it off on the halo 4 playlists. A lot of people don't play halo 4 anymore because of it. It was one of the favorites. 

Note: We're not official 343 Industries, we're a fan community. Also Dominion currently does have its own playlist until May 26.