Anyone disappointed In Armor RESKINS

ESPADAS03

So halo 5 came but with a plethora of armor combinations day one and i unlocked mostly all of them rather quickly, i was very excited for DEADEYE... what i did is i refrained from seeing the armor in the preview setting till i unlocked it...

SO when i finally unlocked the Deadeye armor i had a very disappointing look on my face...

But why is this well that is because i realizzed the Deadeye armor was literally the Fotus armor.

Literally it just looked like 343  armor designers went in got Fotos changed the lines of the markings a bit then deleted the word Fotus and put in Deadeye...

Why though why would they do this why not give it its own unique armor...

Perhaps the pressure from big brother Microsoft to release the game made them have to hurry it up and just reskin half the armors at launch...

Anyone notice scanner and Lotus and others are just reskins.

All i know is it does annoy me just a simple amount that they didnt even try to give these helmets their own armors they just deleted and rewrote the text and description on them...

This is somehting that bothers me about this game as i know it bothers a few others.

They essentially rushed many aspects of the game and sentnit out thinking maybe no one will notice well people noticed and really everything about HAlo 5 seems a bit lazy ...

Reskined Armors

Fan Made forge maps were first DLC maps.

Warzne firefight intro is literally regular warzone intro didnt even try to make it its own intro.

campaign story.

Stuff that usually ships day one for halo games being marketed as future DLC ...infection... BTB...more then 6 or 7 playlists.

I honestly expected more from a franchise that has Microsoft overseeing its output product...

Sprint isnt hurting halo at all its here people have adapted and found ways to counter and predict enemies ok cool

It is the sheer lack of enthusiasm in the game the developers put into it...

People say you do not understand how hard it is to make a game and put all this netcode in and all that well... what did they not hire people i mean earn your paycheck right... lets say we all were stock share holders in this game would you want reskinned armors would you want BTB to be shipped out late would you want minimal effort and work put into this.

TO me i feel like they may be getting over payed for the work they do

The end product doesnt seem to justify a 6 figure salary for some network design lead or lead project manager.  or anyone overseaing any team... 

This is honestly just my views and take on this matter if people feel Im wrong for feeling this way then they don't understand my perspective overall.

But think about this... if they were pressed for time why didnt they simply not release these armors that got rekinned why not just add them in s later DLC once they had the specific armor for them set up... i mean they didn't release Forge till it was saposably perfect.  

( yet it had so many flaws)

So if they were so intent on pushing things back till it was "perfect" why not the armos like scanner, Locus, Deadeye, and others. if they were pressed for time that is.

But if not was it just easier to do that... if your doing a job would you think it would be right to do something just because it is easier even if the quality isn't up to par...to me that is just being Lazy and from a standpoint of the work environment Lazy workers equal ****ty results.

Thus the reason for this post.

All i really want is an answer from 343 but i know i wont get one.

I mean even if the Answer was it was just easier to do that and putting in the extra effort wasnt worth it, yea i would be pissed, but hell its an honest answer and i would be like ok whatever right.

Eh whatever ill probably not play Halo 6 or even believe there hype. 

• 4 weeks later...