Sewers final

Made a pretty cool infection map, tested with some custom lobbies and i got some really good response back

Gamertag: Rag1ng B0nus

Map: The Sewers

Gametype: Sewers

Recommended players: 6-12

Both under my files

It's an infection game the takes place in very dark sewer tunnels, lots of fog, very atmospheric, and lots of potential jumpscares, it's not a very complicated map but the gameplay it's self and the fact that you're really trying hard to survive takes you're attention away from that completely, I'm doing this on my mobile device so I can't put up any screenshots but my description above should be adequate I think, all I ask is that you give it a look over and if you decide to make a video review that's pretty cool as well

Map link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Rag1ng%20B0nus#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_Rag1ng%20B0nus_66f2818a-6809-4196-81ec-13f671537a4e

Wow thats really the only reason you won't even consider looking at it? The pictures? Man you sound ridiculous

He has posting guidelines for you to follow. Put in pictures and he'll look at it if it's good.

• Like 1

Wow thats really the only reason you won't even consider looking at it? The pictures? Man you sound ridiculous

The maps in these submission pages aren't the only ones I have to look at. There are a lot of maps that I look at and it makes things a LOT easier when a map post has screenshots.

I playtest a map several times before I feature it. Most of the time, I relay feedback that I have to the map author. When I decide to feature a map, I exert time and effort to commentate, edit, render, etc. All I ask from these submissions are for them to simply follow the guidelines and that's it.

I'm not going to form a visual picture from your description of the map so if you can't find the 5 minutes to embed your images in your post, don't expect me to find the time to consider your map.

Feel free to edit your original post with images. Or don't. Up to you.