343 Helpline

Sinbaseball

I need to contact 343. I could not locate their helpline on waypoint. I preordered the collector edition halo 5, and after unboxing it I realized I got a digital download code and not a game disc. Microsoft shipped me a game, but I had to give them the digital code.

Here's my problem: The digital code was also supposed to give me a Warzone Req bundle pack, and access to the Halo Animated Series, but Microsoft did not ship me an deluxe edition game that would have included those things. Instead they shipped me a basic copy of the game.

I didn't realize this issue until a fellow gamer told me I should have received codes for those 2 things from Microsoft. Microsoft is telling me to contact 343 to get those codes.

Please help! The value of those 2 downloads is $40 and I would really like to get those codes since I already paid for them. Thanks in advance for any help or advice on getting this issue resolved.

GT: Suicidal 1981, XBOne

• 5 weeks later...