Halo 5 giving away Extra Stuff

ESPADAS03

so as most of you know i have pre ordered both the LE halo 5 and LE halo 5 console both come with the same LE content, What this means is

I WILL HAVE DOUBLE STUFF I DONT NEED.  the things are as follows

1 Spartan Lockes orders

2 Dossiers for the both teams

3 the fall of reach animated short ( though i may not give this away if the code is  shared code with the req pack bundle im keeping both req pack bundles)

4 both are from GameStop so I may have 2 Hunter class Spartan helmet and armor.

5. the steel book I really don't need 2 if I use the download code for my kids Xbox One ( my old one once I get the halo 5 one)

also I will note I may just give away my FOTUS armor since I do believe it is unlockable in game and I am in no hurry to dress like a unicorn/Slash Spartan trying to look like an elite armor.

Well that's the end of this Message hope you guys keep in touch.

• Like 1

KEEP THIS THERE WILL BE A FORUM CHRISTMAS TREE SOON, YOU CAN DONATE YOUR STUFF THERE AND GET AN AWARD!!!!

Of course you can give it out now, but if you save it for the Christmas tree it'll help out the community much more ;)

Interesting will this reward be donuts I love donuts, especially with sprinkles... I will take this I to consideration as I do want to help out the community and I am in no way looking to profit, just simple want to gift these things away.

I remember when Halo 4 came out I gave this girl,her name was kelly, who was on the forums my extra specializations code. She thought I was trolling I said nope here's the code have fun.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...