Halo 5: Guardians Teaser Revealed!

Some really exciting news, a Halo 5 teaser glimpse has been shown off giving us a savory look at what's to come this E3!

So, if you're like me, you love Blur's masterful cinematic genius, and are very excited to see them on Halo 5 this year. On Xbox's YouTube.com channel, they released a short video showing a few games releasing in 2015, and one was a snippet from Halo 5 at the beginning. It is short, but shows just enough to get the hype juices flowing. A pelican's bay door detaches as Locke stands, back to the camera, with a Battle Rifle on his back. Oddly, the BR seems to have a white stripe on the front, unlike the new versions or the ones Locke and his team used when they met the Arbiter in the Halo 2 cutscene. From this scene, we can gather with the dusty atmosphere it is the same location in the Halo 2 cutscene and that Locke is jumping from high altitude (Wings ftw). A cool detail as well is that Locke's armor does in fact light up blue, which is something that wasn't really confirmed yet. That's all in the video besides some Evolve, Hardline, Tomb Raider, and MCC stuff, but we can assume this is an E3 2015 Story Trailer. 

post-26953-0-86703600-1426190349_thumb.png

Speculation is gonna run wild for this, and that's just what 343i wants. I am so pumped for E3 this year, not just because of Halo 5, but this is seriously increasing my hype levels. Let me know your thoughts down below on the glimpse and what your speculation is on it. See you all next time.

If you would like to see it in GIF format, click THIS link.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

Nice little tidbit. Putting on his helmet, hopefully about to jump down to Sanghellios. Been waiting to see Sanghellios in Halo since I saw it last year in the E3 trailer. They really could go anywhere with the story right now, so I'm eager to see where they're going with that, and it hopefully has a more open style like Halo 3 did in terms of gameplay. MP was fun, and I'll probably be playing Breakout a lot. Looking forward to it. But yeah hype doesn't really start until we actually see moar.

This is rather interesting, if your guess is right about this being an E3 trailer, I'm definitely going to watch E3 if it's streamed. The hype will be real!

Nice one Kenway!  :thumbsup: