Anyone's Game Freezing Mid-Match?

Hey everyone!

I've noticed that the game has crashed on me several times after I get in a match of H2A MP. I haven't heard much about this issue and wanted to see if it is a widespread one.

Edit: it crashes mid - game, not in loading screens. I figured this is important to know.

PS: My campaign missions always crash if I pause the game. This happened in both HCE & H2 campaigns quite often.

Edit: Well, MCC just crashed twice in a row. The first time when loading a game of H2A and then again when loading a game of H2 Classic. Both were online multiplayer matches.

The game crashes for me during match making loading screens, after matches, and very rarely mid-match. If you are having issues with campaign, especially while paused, I recommend getting in touch with 343i on that one. However, if you bought a physical copy and not a download, the disc may have some reading errors. 

343 is looking hard into these issues, and I think if you report these they will try their best to get it patched up for you, as well as anyone else experiencing this problem.

No problem, as a part of community I think it is my duty to help other members of the Halo fan base. I'm hoping the freezing issue is resolved soon, and like I said, be sure to report it to 343i right away. They'll know what to do. :)