Agent Locke's A.I.

nogungbu73072

Ok so I have been thinking about this for a while and I think Agent Locke should have an A.I. and I know who it should be! It should be Iona(The one assigned to Black Team) ! I loved her as a character in the comic. And I think they could work great as a team. But I would like 343 should give her more attitude and make her a comedian. Also I think they should let us go into her story as how she got back into service after the events of blood line. Please give feedback on what you think and get 343 to see this.

• Like 2

I also think Locke should have an AI. I don't know who that AI is, so I'll go ahead and choose Roland.

Roland is pretty funny, and I think it would kind of flip the dynamic of a Male Spartan-Female AI that I think most people would expect (because of Chief and Cortana). That's something that would add a little freshness without being too foreign.

But who says he can only have 1 AI? What if Locke could use different AIs stationed on Infinity? OR somehow a system is created so 2 AIs can work in tandem on a single Data Chip.

• Like 1

Ok I like the idea of having to AIs! But What if in middle of the game Iona and Roland merge! Even thought I don't know who Roland.

Please also don't forget about the youtube thing. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Actually never mind about the Ais merge idea I found out Rolands a guy. But I still like the idea of Locke having 2 AIs and maybe in the story Iona and Roland may argue during a gameplay fight. And they can be arguing on which is a better method of taking out a fleet of rebel covenant! But I think for the main part of the game Locke's main AI should be Iona, she has so much potential!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For some reason, I have a feeling Arbiter is going to be fighting with him a lot in the earlier levels in the game. So he won't need an A.I chattering in his ear a lot.

Fighting him? He's trying to make peace with the humans lol I don't think he'll be fighting us... BUT maybe a series of events causes the Elites to come into hostilities with the UNSC and The Arbiter can't do anything about it so maybe something will happen...

But Locke going to Arbiter for help in the first place does not speak hostility to me. If anything it could mean that he's your guide throughout Halo 5 to find MC.

We'll see in the long run.

Fighting him? He's trying to make peace with the humans lol I don't think he'll be fighting us... BUT maybe a series of events causes the Elites to come into hostilities with the UNSC and The Arbiter can't do anything about it so maybe something will happen...

But Locke going to Arbiter for help in the first place does not speak hostility to me. If anything it could mean that he's your guide throughout Halo 5 to find MC.

We'll see in the long run.

Sorry, meant fighting as an ally. It would be pretty damn dumb to have a character tell someone his past, and then the interviewed person gets up and tries to kill the interviewer.

Edited by The Ghost of rrhuntington