New Destiny vidoc

Adam91

gsGA51d5187194527p1n1-s.jpg

It's been six months since Bungie's last vidoc "Pathways out of darkness" where we got our first big scoop at destiny and our first ever glimpse at in game content which was then followed by the E3 demo a few months later. Now Bungie has revealed their new vidoc where they will take us a little further into the game with new info and what they have planned for their next big title.

Here is Bungies new vidoc on Destiny "Out here in the wild".

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7

There is simply no doubt that Destiny is going to be the game that is most played by me after it releases. Bungie has created the type of environment and game play situations that will appreciate the most. It truly is a game you can enjoy with your friends while embarking on all sorts of adventures together either with them or alone. I do not remember feeling this since of anticipation for any games besides Halo 2 and Halo 3. 

• Like 2

Indeed I have,

• At 0:38-0:40, you can spot an area only teased in concept art, this murky green, almost garden.
  • At 0:45 you can see an Employee playing on a blurred out screen, notice the HUD is different and objects seem to fly by it, I think this is Space Combat.
  • At 0:52 this seems like a first-person view, this could be an actual view when you drive the Pike.
  • At 0:31, 3;15, 4:17 we can see a large, floating, female Hive, by the looks of it, a queen.
  • At 3:24, we can see a player throw a grenade, which by the looks of it, explodes in the color blue, like the Plasma grenade.
  • At 3:38 a large, hulking monster can be seen attacking the players, a similar, bound, version of this, was seen in the first Vidoc, it is unknown if this is the same being.
  • At 3:45, our first look at a player fighting Hive in-game, by the looks of it, they act like cannon-fodder, traveling in packs for force.
  • Behind the employee, at 3:40, you can notice a Player driving what looks like a Pike in-game, from the looks of it, it is third-person.
  • 4:28, here is what looks like a class of Hive not seen before, it is very skinny and boney, but it lacks the facial features of previously seen Hive members.
  • Like 1