Sheild-To many sheilded enemys for me to handle

Tilt-Plasma has evovled to Antimatter

Banndanna-Infinite ammo PLAYA

Blind-I cant see ma HUD

Sputnik-Punches are Bombs now!

GBP-Happy Birthday to grunts

IWHBYD-But the dog beat me over the fence

And you have to hunt for em' like in H2, 3, and CEA

I would really like to see them hidden again. But this time they should not only hide them in campaign but also in firefight and multiplayer maps. They could even add skull every week somewhere different in a multiplayer map and you get achievements about every 5 skulls and a skull helmet( like halo reach) once you find all 25. They should be difficult to find but 343 should tell us the map it is on for the week and a little riddle to help us find it. They also shouldn't be available on Forge maps although there could be a few initial skulls hidden on them. Finally for campaign, they should have all the skulls you mentioned plus:

Clueless: turns off all way points and directions

Unstoppable: increased speed and moves slowly even when trying to stay

Odst : no shields, no

Old school: who needs sprint or armor abilities?

Paranormal : all enemies equipped with active camouflage.

Custom : Your survival is in your hands.

Shakespeare : Enemies often recite lines gaining

Freaky Foe : Allies swap voices with enemies

Blamite! : Everyone is equipped with needlers including vehicles

Halo: enemies are shown with giant angel wings and a glowing halo. When you kill them their bodies float upward and fade out with a grunt saying aaaaaaahhhhh in a spiritual voice.

Puberty : Grunts speak in a very deep voice and every one else sounds like they sucked in helium.

That makes 30 skulls in campaign. If there is ten missions there will be three on each level. That will lead to extra hours of game play in the campaign. If you find all the skulls in the campaign you should unlock the hayabusa armor and the katana sword.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

There could also be titanium skulls which are very hard to find and require two or more people to get. I could really see my self finding them with friends for hours. For example you could have to emp a friendly hornet and kill pilot and then have one person stand on top and fly to a tower where the skull is on the tip of a antenna.

I really think Skulls need to come back. Im okay with having the whole bunch unlocked in the Menu in ODST, Reach, and 4, but I really think more people would use them more if they actively had to work and search for them in the Campaign.

Plus I think if findable Skulls were to return, they would at least need to overhaul the current Skulls for new ones, or maybe just add a couple new Skulls like they did in CEA.

Plus I also think at least half of the Skulls should have complex puzzles pretaining to them to be findable. Like something similar to how you had to jump through Halo Holograms in that level The Covenant in Halo 3.