Flood Bridge

Equinox618

Map Name: Flood Bridge

File Share Gamertag: EquinoxOfTheSun

Canvas: Impact

Status: It needs testing, I've only managed to do some limited testing.

Ideal Player Count:I'd say a good 16 people

Best Gametypes: Flood

Supported Gametypes: Flood

Flood - it brings back memories, especially the library from Halo CE! Fortunately, the playable Flood are nowhere near as intimidating, and sound like some weird horse. But that's not the point, I absolutely LOVE Flood. This map is really straightforward, more asymmetrical, and really the map is simple at best. Flood Bridge takes place on a nameless facility that has experienced chemical spills, and, unfortunately, the only survivors are those of a crashed Pelican. As I mentioned, survivors start out at a crashed Pelican, while the Flood start out at the other end, by some destroyed chemical silos. There is Ordnance on the map, and don't be afraid to explore the bridge area, you could find a nice spot to safeguard yourself ;) On both sides of the bridge (towards Flood spawn) there are two elevators the Flood can use if they took the under-bridge. The Flood can get a little stuck, but the man cannon inside forces you up, even if you don't make it the first time.

Pictures

ugcuserfile-e8128887-8b5a-4372-b209-c3e8

Not an exact full overview of the map, but it's the main part; the bridge itself.

ugcuserfile-6d9513a4-4819-4544-96de-00d6

The crashed Pelican were the survivors start out at, there's not much here in the wreckage other than some crates and shelter...

ugcuserfile-7af96f5e-a2f5-4834-add6-b234

The crashed section of the under-bridge, this is the only area on the under-bridge the survivors can go to.