bungie.net halo reach medals problem

Adam91

ok so i signed into my bungie.net account today to have a look at my halo reach medals and then discovered that most of my medals had been reset back to 0 i had medals there were in their 100's and others in their 1000's and they are all back to 0 also some medals have been deleted, medals that i could get are no longer there, did any one else get this problem i email bungie.net but only got an email back from the auto reply stating that i have to contact the support number on the bact of my halo reach manual, i rang them and they passed the problem on to bungie, this has really annoyed

If your gamertag is the same as your username there is nothing wrong, just been on b.net all your medals are there

yeah they are there but alot of them are reset back to zero i had over 1000 pummels 100's of revenge things like that, if you look at my medals on the 343 site and them go to bungie.net they are different

The only medal problem in Reach is that First Strike has precedence over an Extermination (among other medals that are clearly inferior to the coveted First Strike).

PS: 343...you should really fix that. I know it's a little late, but seriously. I got an Exterm one time that wasn't even on the board because First Strike is obviously the best medal in the game.