Having Problem with Messaging-Invites, half time not going through, more than 1 person with this issue, who do i contact

AkinSoup907

Ok, my clan is having a problem, half the time messaging, invites to games, meetings are not going through. Even yesterday one member in clan sent 4-6 messages to oiur general in the clan i belong to. Our general just got 1 message yesterday. Last Friday I sent 3 invites to a clan member who didnt get any invites to custom game at all. And there is more with this issue with other people to in ouir squad of 50, with the clan having over 1500 members. You cant have meetings, games etc right if messaging, invites arent working half the time.

I contacted xbox live they said was xbox live issue, to see if my Upnp settings were enabled. They are. I recontacted my internet provider who said everything is working well on my xbox live settings through my router, and xbox checked my internet settings and everything is fine.

So, who do i contact with this issue about messaging, invites not working sometimes? Its a 343 Industries server issue that my internet provider told me, not an xbox live issue.