Halo 4 Ending (Spoiler Alert)

Broken_Arrow

Sacrifices need to be made some time, Broken Arrow. Besides, it's too early to throw some speculations about what direction the next game is going to take. Who knows? Perhaps Cortana's death was meant for a greater good (she saved Master Chief) or for the unfolding of the events of the story.

I'm too not sure about your statement. There already is a forum for Halo 5. haha.

Well. They needed to take a more gritty route for the ending.

Even the earlier titles sad endings (For example Halo 3's supposed death of chief. Reach's ending) Had up lifting notes. Chief was shown to be alive in 3 (Obviously) And Noble 6 died as a hero.

Chief losing Cortana was a big shock considering it seemed like everything was going to work out OK. the entire story was building to a happy ending where Cortana is saved. Then they hit you with the ending that was sad, but memorable. If you can make an ending that memorable, you've done your job well.

If your going to complain at least know what your taking about.

Sorry the thing I wrote above was ment for another thread that I had read before this I was still thinking about it so i wrote this down.

Edited by Yoshi1176

• 3 weeks later...