Political News

Sikslik7

Where do you get your national news, and why do you go there? Name one plus/one negative of that station/ source.

Also, what are the main issues being reviewed on that source (economy, Libya, foreign policy, women, social issues, healthcare, education, other)

Major news networks:

FOX

MSNBC

CNN

CBS

Xboxlive (MSNBC based)

Newspaper (local/national)

other

Personally I watch CNN, I feel they are less biased than most news networks, despite their own leanings.

(Washington Post/New York Times), CNN, MSNBC, CBS (60 Minutes mostly), NPR, Daily Show, and FOX occasionally if you know what I mean.

edit: the economy and foreign policy in general are what I most pay attention to. Also I like to read the newspaper printed in my hometown to stay current with what's going on like the new knitting circle newsletter as well as who stabbed who and such.

I watch "i'm not westarno11NN".

Seriously though? Only for western countries? No love for the rest of the world?

This topic was probably started as an intro to discussing how well informed voters are in America (I probably shouldn't have responded in that case). It's pronounced "Wehstairneree" by the way, frand

Be careful with this topic. I will be keeping my eye on it.

If I see things getting out of hand I will lock it.

I completely understand. I just hope people answer the question of where they get they news and what issues the source covers.