Stop creating clans!

NZ Sol

I was also a former member of the FORJ and it has to be the number 2 fleet of the Elite Community so... Besides the Soveirgn Guard Nuclear Oasis's fleet has to be the best out there...

Sovereign Guard are no longer active, not very anyway. When Halo 4 comes out, they will be leaving it and joining a "Forerunner community". Then there is the Crusading Spirit, who have been losing members but Xzan's building them back up.

This thread is about stop creating unorganized clans not "my clan is so badass we never lose" or "I never heard of your clan it must suck"

You should be posting helpful suggestions about large organized communities for people to see

Wow someone actually wants to point the thread into the right direction. I'm taken aback I thought the point of this thread was to complain about things to the wrong people. In America nothing gets done unless you complain to the right person. Try talking to a moderator or admin people and maybe there will be something going on then. At least we can offer helpful suggestions here or perhaps create a new thread for them. But arguing isn't cutting it.

To everyone else: All the people here that say joining a clan is pointless and lame probably have never joined a really decent clan. And I'm not talking about skill. I'm talking about having the right players at the right time. Its more than just points and scores what really keeps a clan going is INNOVATION, AMBITION, UNIFICATION and ORGANIZATION. You have to create experiences that will be remembered for the rest of their lives. I've created unique experiences for my members and members have done the same so much that throughout the years when people left and started their own clans they didn't have what the original offered. Thus they had to come back and make amends because they knew that they were better off with the people they knew and they missed our unique approach.

I say people should join long lasting respectful communities that have a place for the competitive type

Die Hard Gaming (www.dhghg.com)

United Extreme Gaming (www.ueglive.com)

(KSI is only for disrespectful 8 year olds)

A long lasting clan that you forgot was Revolution of Gaming (www.RevolutionofGaming.com) :)

However, I feel that clans are something that anyone can make. So they won't stop getting created. Everyone wants to run there own clan, experience leadership and build something out of nothing. Its fun to join a strong existing clan and move up the ranks, I did that in RoG and now I'm one of the leaders and have been for the past 4-5 years. However, you'll always have those people who clan hop and create new clans. Many don't last long though. I know because I run the Xbox360Clans recruitment site.