Stop creating clans!

NZ Sol

Everyone needs to stop creating clans and start joining existing ones, if this happens then everyone with skill will not have it thrown away by some useless "leader". If people are into fun enjoyable clans/groups, find a group who is like this, if you are competitive, join a clan with a competitive basis. Do some research. Find exactly how many clans there are on xbox, I'm sure one of them will be thinking the same way as you when it comes to running a clan.

People always have this crazy idea when they are creating a clan on a new Halo game. They think that they will make a new clan which is going to be the best on Halo, when realistically it is a clan of ten built up with five year old children. People won't ever stop creating clans as they are feeble minded and don't know what an actual clan is.

It is actually funny, you mock my fleet yet you will not clan match us. Keep on trash-talking kid.

its just a clan bro. stop acting like its your iife. Elites dont exist so stop pretending like its a huge thing.

I take it your the leader or in a clan that's not doing so well recruiting.

I think that people should do whatever they enjoy most without worrying about the consequences for other people.

Agreed. Thats what im doing currently. People talk to much junk

• Like 1

Now I would agree to some extent but take it from the guy whose been in 16 clans, going from the existing ones like KSI,Die Hard Gaming, United extreme gaming, FEAR, and a lot more each one id give from 2 months to almost a year and each one is different but not a single one would give me exactly what I wanted.

Usually ill admit it was the people in it, so in making your own clan YOU choose whose in and you control how people act and what they do, this allows you (if successful) to make something that you'll enjoy.

...Clans used to be cool MM gatherings....

This is what Im trying to recreate with the Mercenaries. You can be in one of two groups, one for the people who like having fun and playing with people they know and respect, and one for the people who want to stay with the stricter clans but are not currently in one. There are no changes that need to be made, the only thing that is recommended, not required, is that you change your service tag to your corresponding group.

i never said they were. I didnt make a team to pretend they were. i made it for fun. and plus i never heard of u guys at all. so im assuming u all arnt hot enough

Actually, as a former member of the FoRJ, I can say that it is quite a large fleet. Or at least was the last time I checked. Also, how about you two stop arguing before this escalates into something you'll both regret.

Actually, as a former member of the FoRJ, I can say that it is quite a large fleet. Or at least was the last time I checked. Also, how about you two stop arguing before this escalates into something you'll both regret.

Again...

It is actually funny, you mock my fleet yet you will not clan match us. Keep on trash-talking kid.

Did it ever occur to you that, 1) I dont battle you because I don't have a clan,

And 2) because I can't be stuffed dealing with the likes of you I have better ways of using my time. Also if you would like to think back, I faced you in a game of slayer and guess what. I thrashed your score. All you would think of doing is hiding behind your own team so u could survive

Again...

Did it ever occur to you that, 1) I dont battle you because I don't have a clan,

And 2) because I can't be stuffed dealing with the likes of you I have better ways of using my time. Also if you would like to think back, I faced you in a game of slayer and guess what. I thrashed your score. All you would think of doing is hiding behind your own team so u could survive

Well when you are crating recruitment threads, then it occurs it to me.