My Story: Royal Blood

King of Winter

So I have been writing this story called Royal Blood. I kinda gave up on it but decided to continue writing it in my writing elective at school. I am supposed to share a piece of my writing to the class some time in the future and the criticism is going to be brutal. As an attempt to not look like the worst writer from the 25 in the class, I would love feedback on the story as I am going. Currently I have chapter 1 done and will be continuing to chapter 2 once I change all of chapter 1 to 3rd person. But it's still here for you to read it. Not much is going to change from it.

.ROYAL BLOOD.

Chapter 2: (Will be started once I finalize Chapter 1)

724fb7144a60a77f40f8b374114d1777.png

Love the story, keep writing it please, id love to read more.

If i may ask , who is Derek based off of?

While i was writing this I wasn't really basing him off anyone but after revising & reading the first chapter multiple times, I like to think that I based him off myself at a sub-conscious level. According to my closest friends, they see this character as a part of me that is kind of hidden to most people.

• Like 1

While i was writing this I wasn't really basing him off anyone but after revising & reading the first chapter multiple times, I like to think that I based him off myself at a sub-conscious level. According to my closest friends, they see this character as a part of me that is kind of hidden to most people.

Well i love the Character. He actually reminds me of me :) Glad to hear there are people like myself out there :3

• Like 1