Gametype Idea

Mexerican75

OK I've had one of these weird ideas on a mix of infection and assault. Basically the zombies have to kill/convert all the humans before they plant the bomb in the zombie's base. Can this be put in Halo 4? Because apparently http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=63589773&viewreplies=true#end its not possible in Reach.

• Like 1

I would play this. Make the Zombies the Flood though. This, FloodFight, and my Floodvasion Gametype I made up (Which is similar, but humans respawn, but dead human bodies are infected and you have to kill them too. And it's like regular Invasion, first, you fight off the Flood. Then you push them back to some sort of place, which would be the entrance to the "Flood Nest", then you blow it up and kill all of the remaining flood or else they will rebuild the nest).

I would play this. Make the Zombies the Flood though. This, FloodFight, and my Floodvasion Gametype I made up (Which is similar, but humans respawn, but dead human bodies are infected and you have to kill them too. And it's like regular Invasion, first, you fight off the Flood. Then you push them back to some sort of place, which would be the entrance to the "Flood Nest", then you blow it up and kill all of the remaining flood or else they will rebuild the nest).

This actually sounds like fun, love the idea your dead body joins the flood, and you respawn, should be an achievement for killing yourself in Flood Invasion.