Calling XBC users!!

On Wed, May 30, around 4 central time, lets go on XBC and relive the glory days of H2 BTB, if everyone has the DLC we can even play CTF/Bomb on Containment, please everyone make an atempt to get on and play! I'll be hosting, look for A drunkrabbit87's game!! We will play CTF coag/waterworks, bomb all of the goodies!! I'm tired of missing BTB on H2!! Rsvp by commenting and putting your gamertag you will be under on XBC. Lets bring Halo 2 back to life for a day!! See you all there!

(Would like at least 10 players there.)

(DLC is not required, but would be cool to play on if everyone has it)

should get halo 2 vista :/ you dont need a hardcore pc to play it really. just at least 7900 nvidia card on up works just fine. dual core cpu. vista or windows 7* ebay, sears.com amazon tigerdirect newegg... the usual places to find stuff that is not in stores anymore lol :/ 20 bucks for the game and stuffs lol and the game can be put on multiple PCs only a max of 5 though i think, so you can put it on your other pcs in your room, living room, kitchen, bathroom? outside by the pool for some sun and fresh air? or your back up pc.