Armor Damage?

Undead

Armor Idea?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is This A Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

So i was just wondering if anybody else would like to see this so basically your armor gets damaged until you die so your visor can get cracked/smashed your armor can get bullet holes in it ect ect just wanted to know what people thought?

Just to clarify im not saying a bullet from a pistol will punch a hole in your armor from one shot im thinking more of if your on a killing spree or something and you have been in a few battles and dents and scrapes start to appear.

It'd also be cool if the longer you've played the game entirely, the more wear and tear your armor would show. Say your just a recruit, brand new armor. Say you're a general, there is a lot of scratches, dirt, and cracks in the armor.

So tell me... is this a good idea?

i am unsure on this one because i think with the visor cracking and bullet holes on the armor it might be a little bit weird looking, maybe when you die the visor could crack that would be cool but i'm not 100% on the idea of getting shot or getting a killing spree and getting all damaged looking. So my choice is maybe.

• Like 1

After you get past the shields I think it would be cool if you could see some of this but because there is an energy shield it would have to happen after you pop the shields

halo 4 is already pushing the xbox 360s limits so maybe a bit uneccessary but cool

maybe this should wait for next gen