Halo 4 idea's

Enlargingparrin

I have recently heard a rumor that 343i are taking out armor custimization in halo 4 and the abilaty to duel wield weapons. One of the things I realy enjoyed in the past Halo's was expelamenting which weapons worked together like the SMG and Magnum using the SMG to take out a enemy's sheild and the Magnum to kill a enemy with a headshot.Another thing I enjoyed in Halo 3 and Halo Reach was seeing the diffrent armor people came up with and it made me fell like I was fighting alondside diffrent Spartan's and taking out armor custimization will make people feel like they are fighting alongside clone's of themselves.

I also have some idea's that I would like to share with the community my first idea is to give us Arbiter elite armor which will make us fell apart of the elite ranks. Also Arbiter armor would be perfect for V.I.P the elite V.I.P as the Arbiter and the Sparten V.I.P as Master cheif.

My second idea is to keep firefight. firefight was a good game type because it made people feel like they were making their last stand to defend Reah.

Another idea for Halo 4 was to give us real drop pods real drop pods will make us feel like spartan's. The drop pods will look like the one Master cheif uses in Halo 2 and will be set out like they are in ODST. To make it more realistic if you hit a tree or building the drop pod goes out of control like Buke's does in ODST.

Also a idea is to give us all the vehicles from the Halo saga like Pelican,Phamtom,Scarab,Sabar and prototype armor from Halo legands insted of it being armor make it so it's a vehicle. The vehicles should be drivable not just in cut scenes in the campain make it so you can drive them in forge,custom games and campain. The pelican can be used to drop off troops in capture the flag at the back of the base players can choose if they want to sit down on a seat or do what Emile does at the end of the package on Halo reach players can also shoot

enemy's at the back of the pelican.

Another idea is in invasion have little cut scenes with the top 3 players. insted of just moving on to the next objective there is a little cut scene with the top 3 players for example if the objective was to breach and clear there would be a little cut scene of the top 3 spartans breaching and killing all the elites in the room.

Also bring back all the armor from the halo saga rouge recon and haybussi also players can choose if they want to be a spartan or ODST.

Another idea is that there are 2 types of forge one with team colours and the other one where players can run around in their own colours

Also players can choose the shade of the colour of their armor for example if the player wants a certain type of red and the options that are given are too bright or dark the player can choose the shade of the

colour.

Also players can go on a website and create their own emblom if the player wants a speciffic emblom and they can not create it with the options givin they can go on a webs

:bananachief: