Grenade Damage and armor implementation

ESF Blitz

Lets face something that has been kind of ignored since halo CE, Our spartans have Armor, and Very good Armor at that, if you have ever read the books or have any details on the subject. in game, this is not shown to affect damage at all. Our Suit has black crystal gel padding that is more vulnerable for damage, along with a thin but durable visor. While playing, i would suggest that open areas on armour such as midsection are less protected, and that the durability of the actual plate armour is higher, i e (shoot someone in the chest with an assault rifle blast) the opposing player would be hurt a bit less. (player A shoots an AR burst into player B in the lighter armored midsection) Player B takes a heavier damage amount, actually degrading significant health instead of slightly disorienting/degrading player B's armour. This would give a more, aimful and skill aspect to the game, instead of the spray and pray method that 50% of todays players use. you would have to use something vital, an open armoured area that would take more damage for a faster kill. This would give the game a more realistic aspect to the game. I may be alone on this but as i Spray an Elite in the legs on the campaign and get a kill, i feel undeserving as i feel that the elite should not be dead yet, just critically wounded. Again, add to this as you will, but i think this is a good idea, please feel free to leave negative feedback or positive feedback depending on how you feel toward this subject

For grenades, the effect should not be an all out death, as the overpowered grenades in halo reach today, but have more of an armour shredding capability as to easier take down the opponent

I dont like that idea, that would completly change the core gameplay which has already been changed enough with reach. and i can barley stand reach sometimes.

i can see your point,and ,most halo fans would probably agree with you so it would be better if the didn't implement this idea. (i still like it though)we dont want 343i to be hated for changing halo too much

• Like 1

i can see your point,and ,most halo fans would probably agree with you so it would be better if the didn't implement this idea. (i still like it though)we dont want 343i to be hated for changing halo too much

Yeah, i mean im not saying i hate reach, (even though at times i truly do) and im open to new stuff, but this seem like its ahead of its time, maybe with halo 5 or 6 depending on how things workout, but for now, i think this is a no go.

• Like 1