saifa117

11 members have voted

1. 1. like the idea or no

• yes
    • no
    • to complicated
    • maybe

NEW IDEA

SOMEBODY HAD AN EXCELLENT IDEA ON BUNJIE OF INSTEAD OF ARMOR ABILITIES OR ANOTHER OPTION IN THE LOAD OUTS THERE SHOULD BE SPARTAN2S AND SPARATAN3S

ELITES AND ARBITERS

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO ARE ONE MOVES FASTER JUMPS HIGHER ONE COULD DUEL WEILD

THE OTHER HAS ARMOR ABILITES ONE HAS STRONGER SHEILD THE OTHER SHEILD RECHARGES FASTER

ONE SURVIVES HIGHER JUMPS

One has more melee damage than the other,

This idea also means that one has more bullet proof, 30 percent more than the other and one melees faster, and one switches weponds faster and the other has longer assasinations, also more enjoyable to watch.

Back to the impotant do you think this is a good idea to include in halo 4

Good solution to those who hate armor abiliteis but at the same time giving them advantages and disadvantages.

to me those ideas above are not complete, what do you think.

Before you reply make a mark if you like it :thumbsup: , hate it :thumbdown: , or it is a mabe to you :mellow:

• Like 1

You know me elite, I am for keeping it simple! I want there to be nuances to the games we haven't seen before, but at the core, I want the Chief up against those great odds where you feel you have little chance of survival and you have only your skill, "Spartan" never say die attitude and the weapons of the UNSC. If you make a friend or two along the way, fine.

You know me elite, I am for keeping it simple! I want there to be nuances to the games we haven't seen before, but at the core, I want the Chief up against those great odds where you feel you have little chance of survival and you have only your skill, "Spartan" never say die attitude and the weapons of the UNSC. If you make a friend or two along the way, fine.

If reading what you posted ever since you were on I knew you liked keeping every thing simple, but to satisfy everyone, or mostly everyone, then it has to get a little complicated

That would be really unbalanced. Everyone would be a Spartan II, unless they always use Armor Lock in Reach. Nope, everyone is the same. AA's will be in, just deal with it. If you don't want to play with them then just go in Campaign, it doesn't make much of a difference there.

That would be really unbalanced. Everyone would be a Spartan II, unless they always use Armor Lock in Reach. Nope, everyone is the same. AA's will be in, just deal with it. If you don't want to play with them then just go in Campaign, it doesn't make much of a difference there.

Silent I am not harassing you in any way, I just want the official quote or source that backs this comment.

Then there would be a size difference right? spartan 2's had different augmentations and better armor. And no fall damage should be there, at all,Ever. Also there should be the choice of an ODST, they are the boss of all bosses, they should be faster, and shouldn't show up on radar, also they can use a knife. That's what i think.

yes, wait, but I lost you at the odsts, please explain that a little more furthur

You could be an ODST, they are stealthy, wouldn't show up on radar. Also do you remember the level in h3:Odst where buck goes Rambo on that brute when it hit romeo? that's where the knife part comes in. And they would be fast, just as an added perk to being an odst. BTW you could have VISR mode. ;)

You could be an ODST, they are stealthy, wouldn't show up on radar. Also do you remember the level in h3:Odst where buck goes Rambo on that brute when it hit romeo? that's where the knife part comes in. And they would be fast, just as an added perk to being an odst. BTW you could have VISR mode. ;)

if they let you play as odst i would never play as anything else odst rock and your idea rocks!

All the advances in the game should seem like something that the UNSC, if it was real, would do. Because people are the only constant factor inwar. 343 should look at history and adapt it for halo. History is a cycle because humans are always human.