Squad DLC question

jfusco93

I have been wondering why the Squad DLC is so empty, iv just purchased the Defiant and noble map pack and I'm trying to get the achievements for the maps but when I join the matchmaking it only has on average 18 people playing daily and keeps researching for games.

• Like 1

The DLC didn't seem to sell very well, plus most people only want to play specific gametypes. Now that they've updated the matchmaking system so that people are more likely to be matched against others who have the same DLC, it's quite common to go into Team Objective or Team Slayer and get the DLC maps but with a better chance of getting a gametype you want.

Also, if possible you should try playing just after midnight GMT, that greatly increases the populations of most playlists as the majority of players are from the Americas and that's when they come on.

I dunno where you get 18 people, i always get low hundreds, but i agree. Theres no one really on, Im thinking they need to just make Noble free. Honestly I think the majority of the market has left Reach.. so why not reward the loyal fans?