Frank O'Connor Visit MLG

zNeocy

http://www.halocouncil.com/content.php?197-Frankie-at-MLG-Offices

Halo Council wrote:

Frankie just commented on Neogaf "Just demoed MP to MLG guys at their surprisingly swanky office building on Park Avenue. They are totes not mad at it. Including not being mad at DMR "bloom." Quotes around bloom because it's not the same effect as Reach." Great new s for competitive fans, 343i is really working with every community and looking at feedback.

"Sprinting/breathing is an audio device to remind players they used up sprint, as well as immerse players in action. You can also hear subtle creaking of "leather" padding inside helmet. This is not a constant sound btw, but rather a contextual one."

And remember

Killa_KC THE PLAYLIST CREATOR FOR MLG you know the guy who make the "perfect" balance game play you want wrote:

First off, I had a lot of fun playing. It felt like Halo. Movement was really crisp and the aiming was solid.

Before I talk about Halo 4, it's very important for everyone to understand this. The
developer bashing
that happens in our community
has to stop
. Every time Halo 4 details are released, the competitive community is there to rip apart every detail and publicly blast 343 about their decisions. If this continues, I would not be surprised if the majority of developers walk away from the competitive audience and consider them a community that simply cannot be satisfied. When you see new information on an upcoming game, think about the positives it could bring to the game first. If you're certain it's something that will simply not work, come together with
positive feedback on how to improve it or tweak it
. Blasting employee Twitter accounts and bashing the game hurts everyone.

I was explicitly told that weapon tuning is still being refined.
This is a very very early build of the game and
all the weapons are still being tuned.
I'm only writing about what I actually played with.{

People Are missing the point Here

http://www.halocouncil.com/content.php?192-Halo-4-Preview-By-Killa-KC