Armor lock replacement for halo 4

Vitamin Pwn

So me and my friends came up with an idea for a AA to replace Armor lock in halo 4. i haven't came up with a name yet but your character slams his fist into the ground and it makes a shock wave that pushes people away from you. it wouldn't do any damage to the players and how far they get pushed is determined by how close they are to you when you activate it, this can also be used to redirect rockets that are flying at you or to prevent vehicles from spattering you by pushing them over you. also you are still vunerable to ranged attacks while your using the ability. so what are your opinions on my AA?

edit: players that get pushes away go into an animation based on evade (thx to El Silverado for that idea)

After use your shields your will be drained leaving you vulnerable.

Amount of drain = length of use. You could even see the loss as it happens and when you release, that amount of shield is removed instantly.

(thx to Absolute Dog for these ideas)

It should do some damage to vehicles at least enough to discourage them from spattering you. and the shock wave need to be visable

(thx to SilentCO1 for opening my eyes to this idea)

also thx to ValentineF for the idea of pushing vehicles out of you way when you use the ability

How bout replace it with NOTHING!

yeah, it is confirmed that their are armor abiliteis , so there has to be something to replace the armor lock, something less over powered and less anoying, especially after all those people making complaints about it

Enough, you guys are driving me crazy saying it is confirmed. Where is the confirmation? Please.