You Probably haven't Heard About This.

Visceri

I stumbled upon this forum today and I couldn't be happier. I have a place to express my thoughts, hopes, and wishes about this game. Anyways, I remember reading the Halo Wiki and after jumping through 30 links (you could get lost in there) I discovered many things about Forerunners. Also, possibly more fightable enemies that Halo has combined altogether.

Lets start with what was supposed to be in Halo 3. In Halo 3, Instead of fighting many Scarabs, Bungie was going to release a new boss in replacement of one of the Scarab battles. Ladies and gentlemen, the Guardian Sentinel. You were supposed to climb it and disable it's eye, using the eye as a weapon. But it was sadly scrapped. This is also the guardians the game refers to when you die from environmental disasters.

If you scroll down even more on the page, you can see a chart of all Forerunner buildings, weapons, and enemies. It sure kept me busy for a couple of hours.

Ahh Very interisting.

I for fact have also been frenquinting halo nation,

their are actually some interisting possibilities with halo 4;

we may just see some surviving forerunners (forgive me for any miss spelled words :| )

REMEMBER!!!!! NOT ALL forerunners were killed

They had SHIELD WORLDS to protect variouse species (and quite possibly, them selves)

Of course we may just meet some surviving precursers; however the odds of this are very VERY unlikely,

as the last precurser died in the bookseries revolved around the forerunners.

But we may (GOD WHY?!!??!!) once again meet the flood :evil: :cry: :oops: :( :o :shock: :!: :X

But possibly the biggest of all, SOMETHING INTIRELY differint

All we know so far is that it is a "Ancient Threat"

so, for now, untill further updates, we'll just have to wait and see,

just waaaiiitt, aaaaand seeeeee.

THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM A VERY EVIL ENGINEER*

*please refer to the signature you DOLT

I stumbled upon this forum today and I couldn't be happier. I have a place to express my thoughts, hopes, and wishes about this game.

I hope you don't mean this place. Because this place isn't what you think it is. It's a hoax.

This site has no relation to 343 industries. It is, in fact, a fan-based creation. The only relevance to 343 it has is in the subject of the discussions on it.

Welcome to the site

OT I really like fighting the flood and your prediction is plausible

Truth be told, I didnt really mind the flood, 'cept it kinda creeped me out.

Now the only times I didnt like fighting the flood were the levels Cortana and The Library

other then that I kinda Engoyed fighting them in levels such as Floodgate

This has been a message from a VERY evil engineer

Welcome to the site

OT I really like fighting the flood and your prediction is plausible

Truth be told, I didnt really mind the flood, 'cept it kinda creeped me out.

Now the only times I didnt like fighting the flood were the levels Cortana and The Library

other then that I kinda Engoyed fighting them in levels such as Floodgate

This has been a message from a VERY evil engineer

Yes, I agree.