HALO 4 leak or just ideas

Master Marix

I liked that information very much :) Thank you for sharing it and I believed most of it - Only thing that worried me slightly was the "Menu-free customization of weapons and vehicles on the battlefield" but TBH I have quite a bit of faith in 343 Industries with everything that was said.

I dont think the weapons are balanced in Halo either, I mean if 7 dudes have a AR, BR or Pistol and the number 8 guy has a rocket launcher....um...thats not balanced.

It is completly balanced. Everyone has a chance to get the Rocket at the same time spite rank or credits, Im trying to say it in the sense that It is balanced because every one has the same ability to get those weapons in each game unlike cod giving the ability to get the most overpowered weapons to the higher ranking players, thats why in my opinion on map weapons is the best way to go, not making custom loadouts for every single game in cod, thats why ive stayed away from the newer COD games online multiplayer. HALOs been a great game in keeping weapons balanced in that sense and thats one of the main reasons ive stayed with HALO.

It sounds pretty beleivable, only thing I wouldn't like is weapon customization, and I'm not sure about vehicle customization. Halo is the only one that hasn't switched to weapon customization, and it's in my opinion the best FPS of all time. So I'm not sure if it would work. Plus, you would have to have Aiming Down Sight, which isn't Halo at all. So I wouldn't like to have weapon customization at all, presets only. More equal and staying to the original guidelines. But gladly, it is fake, atleast most of it is.

It sounds pretty beleivable, only thing I wouldn't like is weapon customization, and I'm not sure about vehicle customization. Halo is the only one that hasn't switched to weapon customization, and it's in my opinion the best FPS of all time. So I'm not sure if it would work. Plus, you would have to have Aiming Down Sight, which isn't Halo at all. So I wouldn't like to have weapon customization at all, presets only. More equal and staying to the original guidelines. But gladly, it is fake, atleast most of it is.

that relieves me