Halo 4 Three Grenade Slots

a live dinosaur

I have some thoughts on how to get rid of all the rumors, and move on to the facts. A rumor has been stated that, maybe, the Spike Grenade is back. I know there is still half of a year until Halo 4 releases, and I know that 343i could definitely fit a Spike Grenade into the game with the amount of time that they have, but from what I can tell, there will be no Spike Grenades. Here is a photo:

14.jpg

In the top photo, look at the grenade slots. The grenades that are currently in use are the Fragmentation grenades. The HUD says there are two Frag grenades in his inventory. There are also two more grenades, which must confirm the fact that there will be three different varieties of grenades. One of them looks like the Plasma Grenade, which no doubt without surprise, is back. There is also something that looks like a diamond, or rotated square, from my point of view. I cannot make out what it really is, but in my hopes, I hope for it to be a new, square, Forerunner grenade. Why not make a grenade slightly below the line of mental retardation? Personally, it looks pretty interesting. A sphere shaped grenade bounced off the wall at an angle would go is the same direction as expected, even if the grenade is rotating, or spinning. If it is a cubic grenade, and it is rotating, or spinning as it is in the air, it could deflect, and go any which-way. That would make as a pretty fun gametype, if you think about it. Maybe make a Halo football.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE AS SLOW AS ME ON THE AMOUNT OF GRENADES, READ THE YELLOW.

Also, don't think the amount of grenades for the unknown grenade and Plasma Grenade is 8, or 6. I thought it was 8, at first (me and my dumb brain). It took my brain a lot of processing before realizing that it is actually 0, just by looking at the amount of spare clips for the DMR. There are 2 spare clips, 15 bullets per clip. The '0' in 30 has a '\' going between it, so I instantly realized it was a 0.

Maybe that is the Spike grenade, but in the shape of a cube? Most likely a Forerunner grenade, since Halo 4 will really focus on the Forerunner. What do you think? Leave your response.

If it was overpowered before, thats when you nerf it. Not completely remove it.

Yeah but there's only three grenade slots. I'd rather see the Spike Grenade in the game rather than the Incendiary Grenade. Because we all know that the Frag and Plasma will be back.

Yeah but there's only three grenade slots. I'd rather see the Spike Grenade in the game rather than the Incendiary Grenade. Because we all know that the Frag and Plasma will be back.

Yeah but who knows if Grenades are part of the loadout or not? Since loadouts are in, its okay to have somewhat redundant Grenade types now with subtle differences so I say, the more grenade types the better. Stickys, Incends, Frags, Spikes...sounds good to me.