Please bring back the Fileshare...

VanguardUltra

343i should revive the fileshare system. The moment I found out I cannot download any maps from the site, I got absolutely frustrated. Why is <insert guilty person here> doing this? I miss being able to download custom map variants! Now, please remind me if I have missed a detail in-game (no, recommendations doesn't count).

Final word: Please bring back the Fileshare system.

343i should revive the fileshare system. The moment I found out I cannot download any maps from the site, I got absolutely frustrated. Why is <insert guilty person here> doing this? I miss being able to download custom map variants! Now, please remind me if I have missed a detail in-game (no, recommendations doesn't count).

Final word: Please bring back the Fileshare system.

GOOD NEWS! :D They actually are working on their fileshare system right now. I've been trying to get in touch with BS Angel so I can get a more specific timeframe of when it will be completed, but until he replies (if he does) the official word on the street is it will be online and ready to go this summer. Maybe before then. Point is, may have to wait, but there will be an online fileshare system for Halo Reach at halo.xbox.com soon enough.
  • Like 1