Future of Halo. Casual Viewpoints and Desires ONLY!

Twinreaper

As part of my much needed and welcomed campaign to bring together the community, I am following this up with a very simple yet much needed compiled list of reasonable community geared ideas to 343I. It is my hope through gathering the viewpoints of every possible sub-culture within the community, that I will be able to compile a medium all encompassing view of what the community needs to begin to heal in terms of solid core gameing experiences. Experiences that would allow the entire community to get what they want, and have a great experience TOGETHER.

This thread is for only Casual and Semi Casual types from within the culture. Please limit the post to one per person, as I will have to go through this and compile a complete list and it is much easier to do with a 1 post limit. I will close this thread exactly 2 months from now. With the information you provide, I can then compile it, relay it to the right channels and make sure all of our voices are heard in a clear, kind and professional manner. Hopefully 343I will take this community much more seriously in this way, rather than a bunch of scattered posts and threads. Also, please do not use this to flame, insult or otherwise diminish the main goal....TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL HEARD PROPERLY. Thank you and good gaming gentlemen.

• Like 1

1) Greater character customization:

• Greater selection in the Armory.
  • Greater selection of armor upgrades.
  • More paint colours.
  • More visor colours.
  • A Service Tag that may be placed on the armor like an emblem.
  • More emblem options, and a D.I.Y. emblem-maker.
  • The option to place multiple emblems on the armor.
  • Multiple options for (or full control of) emblem placement.
  • Paint scheme options for armor (rather than just Primary, Secondary, Detail options), and/or even a D.I.Y. armor paint tool.
  • The option to maintain a custom paint colour on a part of the armor during Team matches where armor paint is overridden (a la Halo 3).

2) A true and accurate Ranking system for the most even matchmaking possible for the benefit of the casual gamer as much as the hardcore and MLG gamers.

• It should also take into consideration red flag player statistics such as "Betrayals Per Game", "Suicides Per Game" and "Quits Per Game", to group the real poor-sport players together as much as possible, and ideally keep them out of matches with players who would not fall into that category.

(I'll keep thinking.)