Let us get organized again

saifa117

7 members have voted

1. 1. Was this usefull to you

• Yes
    • no
    • didnt read it yet
    • I am the one who made it

Ok we all know that we want more vehicles: from halo 1 to halo wars to halo reach except the covanant ships and unsc frigates

We also know we want much more armor custimizations:Hands,wrists,waste,boots,back,accesories(helmet),acceescories(body), ect

Maybe some more assasinations:

Limited armor abilities that do not recharge

Bigger forgeing capacity:change faction from forunner to human to covanant to flood/all vehicles and weponds forgable/mountains forgable/doors elevators and bridges that are activatable

Forgable firefight: custimize how many and where you and the AI spawn and the wepond drop and bigger firefight maps

Cinematic spawning:drop pods, drop ships

No armor lock, maybe armor lock down that is when your teammate can unlock your armor only

all weponds back: from halo 1 to halo reach

A campaign type of playlist when you and your freinds are with some AI and have to finish this objective and the enemy are also players with AI

A version of a killstreak that calls suport in certain playlists but you start with them you dont have to earn them

And avoiding to copy Call of duty /perks,custimizable wepond,ect

Back to halo 3 system ranking:skill points.

And last but not least try to find a way that campain and multiplayer bring back that halo feeling

I like the credit system now. Just make it so you're more rewarded on performance, but you're still rewarded on game completion so you can't get a bunch of kills, quit and still get money.

Make it so you spawn inside a base thing like every time, but it's in a soft kill zone. It's like a garage with a one way door. So, because it's in a soft kill zone, this would stop AFKers since they would continuously die. Maybe make it so if they die that way, say 5 times, they get kicked from the game. So if they keep doing it, they would eventually get banned from quitting too much, and for AFKing.

Also make it so if you die in a couple seconds of leaving the base about 5+ times, you get a power bonus. This would give the team that lost map control, a chance to take it back.

I would like a space battle playlist, like the ones in StarWars Battlefront 2. I'm not sure if you played it, but it's like this:

Each faction has a super carrier (This could be like a frigate and corvette), and a hangar that spawns vehicles in it. You can destroy main parts of the carriers to destroy them. I don't think the UNSC Frigates have shields right? So they could have stronger plating, that would act as shields, while the Covenant have shields (We'll be fighting someone else, I'm using them as an example). You could also land in the enemy ship and destroy the systems that power it from the inside. The Insides of the ships would be much bigger than they were in Battlefront. You could also use a Jet-Pack outside of the ship, so you could fly around without getting in a vehicle. Everyone would need to wear closed armor (Whoever we'll be fighting will have it so there armor is automatically closed off). There's more, but I don't feel like explaining it all.

I agree with more ways to customize armor. Make it so you can customize each piece of armor as well, or most pieces. Some people would probably make a rainbow spartan, but we can just make fun of them for that. Also make it so with bigger pieces of armor, you can color sections of it. Such as Jorge's chest piece. Make it so there would be a primary and secondary color for it to color the guard thing. Same with some shoulders, as some have both the primary and secondary color on them (Grenadier Shoulder).

Also make it so the Elite equivalents either have customizable armor, or much more presets.

I like the credit system now. Just make it so you're more rewarded on performance, but you're still rewarded on game completion so you can't get a bunch of kills, quit and still get money.

Make it so you spawn inside a base thing like every time, but it's in a soft kill zone. It's like a garage with a one way door. So, because it's in a soft kill zone, this would stop AFKers since they would continuously die. Maybe make it so if they die that way, say 5 times, they get kicked from the game. So if they keep doing it, they would eventually get banned from quitting too much, and for AFKing.

Also make it so if you die in a couple seconds of leaving the base about 5+ times, you get a power bonus. This would give the team that lost map control, a chance to take it back.

I would like a space battle playlist, like the ones in StarWars Battlefront 2. I'm not sure if you played it, but it's like this:

Each faction has a super carrier (This could be like a frigate and corvette), and a hangar that spawns vehicles in it. You can destroy main parts of the carriers to destroy them. I don't think the UNSC Frigates have shields right? So they could have stronger plating, that would act as shields, while the Covenant have shields (We'll be fighting someone else, I'm using them as an example). You could also land in the enemy ship and destroy the systems that power it from the inside. The Insides of the ships would be much bigger than they were in Battlefront. You could also use a Jet-Pack outside of the ship, so you could fly around without getting in a vehicle. Everyone would need to wear closed armor (Whoever we'll be fighting will have it so there armor is automatically closed off). There's more, but I don't feel like explaining it all.

I agree with more ways to customize armor. Make it so you can customize each piece of armor as well, or most pieces. Some people would probably make a rainbow spartan, but we can just make fun of them for that. Also make it so with bigger pieces of armor, you can color sections of it. Such as Jorge's chest piece. Make it so there would be a primary and secondary color for it to color the guard thing. Same with some shoulders, as some have both the primary and secondary color on them (Grenadier Shoulder).

Also make it so the Elite equivalents either have customizable armor, or much more presets.

I agree but I am tired of people getting higher ranks then me even though i AM BETTER THAN them and because they play more they get a higher rank

With that Christmas wish list you had better be one good Spartan, lol! I am truly lost that you want, or even would except, AA and then say you want a return to that old Halo feel. Respect your opinion and desires , but............

Maybe there are other ways to get that halo feel again other than the armor abilities like in campain face the whole covanant and flood by your self as a lone wolf or with others on cooperative.

No offence but i hated the skill ranking system in halo 3 so much, eventually all i played was custom games i hated it so much, Bungie cursed me in every halo game online, so i just played for fun so i wouldnt lose because im overly competitive, i kind of liked the credits.

Ok we all know that we want more vehicles: from halo 1 to halo wars to halo reach except the covanant ships and unsc frigates

No. 'We' don't know that we want more vehicles. I for one don't even like vehicles, and would rather a few refined ones rather than a truckload of crap.

We also know we want much more armor custimizations:Hands,wrists,waste,boots,back,accesories(helmet),acceescories(body), ect

Default's for kings; I don't want armour customization. Surprised?

Maybe some more assasinations:

I don't have a gripe with 'em, but they're at the bottom of my list. If we had more or less in Halo 4 I wouldn't care.

Limited armor abilities that do not recharge

No armour abilities whatsoever!

Bigger forgeing capacity:change faction from forunner to human to covanant to flood/all vehicles and weponds forgable/mountains forgable/doors elevators and bridges that are activatable

Forgable firefight: custimize how many and where you and the AI spawn and the wepond drop and bigger firefight maps

Cinematic spawning:drop pods, drop ships

More forge options: yes.

all weponds back: from halo 1 to halo reach

Why? Why dilute the sandbox? Give us more custom game options, such as the ability to change individual weapon traits and you don't need to include "all weponds back".

A campaign type of playlist when you and your freinds are with some AI and have to finish this objective and the enemy are also players with AI

Wouldn't care for such a feature, but I have nothing against it.

A version of a killstreak that calls suport in certain playlists but you start with them you dont have to earn them

And avoiding to copy Call of duty /perks,custimizable wepond,ect

Get out -_-

Kids are so absorbed in **** games like CoD that the art of arcade shooters is getting lost as devs are just bending over and pleasing the 'CoD' generation.

Back to halo 3 system ranking:skill points.

An improved 1-50 system, yes.

And last but not least try to find a way that campain and multiplayer bring back that halo feeling

Oh, and hear you are proposing 'killstreaks' for Halo. Yea...