Do you have courage to drink "Blood bag beverage"?

kumar1

Many people do not feel strange to the scene that the vampires in the western movies drinking blood. However, will you be frightened if you find one of your friends is drinking a bright red "blood"? Do not be afraid, you muse be composed, you friend may be drinking "vampire beverage". Recently, there sweeps "ferocious food" wind, such as "vampire beverage", "cerebrum mould".Many net friend boast them"so lovely", and others say that "disgusting

The beverage is deep red liquid, the package is same as the blood bag in hospital, it's flat shape, as big as hand, and has hang hole as blood bag. On the bottleneck of the beverage, it even marks "Blood type B ". The difference with the blood bag is on the marked location there marks words "bloodenergypo-tion" and

"for drinking". "the beverage feels like

haw juice", said Miss Wang, Hangzhou. There is no taste of blood. However, another consumer, Miss Guo did not drink, she said "It's so much the same as blood from the appearance"

Do you wanna drink kind of this beverage?

I am hematophagous, which means that I am a bit addicted to the taste of blood. I've drank "blood" beverages, but find them disgusting for a couple of reasons. First, the texture. It's very thick, like coagulated blood (which doesn't taste good at all, btw), but tastes nothing like blood. Not to mention the taste of these beverages is reminiscent of the five hour energy shots, which taste brackish. Plus, the beverages do nothing for me as far as energy goes, so the only point to drinking them is for show. Overall, I rate the drink a 0 and wouldn't drink it unless I had nothing else to drink, including puddle water.